Reviews for Half Truths
Nevertrustaduck7 chapter 76 . 16h
Absolutely love this story please update
Please update another chapter soon
FairyFlare chapter 76 . 7/27
LOVE the story, you're a very talented writer. Short chapter though, leaving us hanging. ;). I'm really on edge for the scene where jace forgives clary... but I know you'll do it justice. No, I don't think you put in too many lemons, I think you balanced them with the plot very nicely. I read your whole story yesterday and today, but it wouldn't make sense to review an earlier chapter so I did this. Got to say, I love some jealous jace, in any fic! Congrats on the TWO THOUSAND reviews! I think you're amazing for treating your reviewers like you do. And... what else? I hope you update before summer ends, because I really can't read much fanfic tion when I have school, I procrastinate a lot. Please keep up the good work!
Caoimhe chapter 76 . 7/25
u hav literally killed me... I'm dead ... Wow I just physically can't wait anymore.! Please update cos I hav been on everyday lookin to see if u updated. This story is SO addictive ! Quick question will u be finishing this story soon or ar u gonna keep it goin a while longer. It really won't bother me cos I LOVE ur writing. This is so amazing. Update soon cos I have to read it cos me and cliff hangers don't end well ;) xoxo
- C
Hey I love this fanfiction I think you are a really good writer and I think the story is so exciting and good I have read this so fast and really want a next chapter do please update as soon as you can .
ms.bookworm143 chapter 76 . 7/25
Haha please update soon. The wait is killing me! I started reading your story around last year, and when you updated last month instead of just reading the new chapter I read the whole story again, so now my mind is fully invested within the story agin and I can't take it! Like I'm literally constantly thinking about it, you must know how that goes, when you read something really good and it's all you can think about for a couple of days until you get over it (and this is REALLY good), and that's how I'm feeling as of current. I think I just need closure, so be merciful and bring it to me please! Until then I'll continue to impatiently check the fanfiction forum every hour as I have been previously doing. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story! I wish you the best!

P.S. : UPDATE PLEASE
Hello! Your story was the first one that I read on this site that really drew me in. Thank you for that. Thank you for this amazing story, and thank you for staying strong. You are a fantastic writer, and, I'm sure, an even better human being.
rarama80000 chapter 74 . 7/22
hello! I love this fanfiction! Plz update like within the next week or something around this.
Probie girl1717 chapter 68 . 7/19
I want this chap from Jaces and Jocelyns points of view
Please please please update soon u r an amazing writer and i really want to know what happens next
elenanikkol22 chapter 76 . 7/13
So I know I'm late and all but...I freaking love you and this story. That's all.
alice.cuevas91 chapter 76 . 7/10
I just started reading this story a few days ago and I think that it is by far one of the best fan fictions I have ever read! it's beautifully written and has so many twist and turns, I haven't been able to put my phone down. Please for the sake of my sanity update soon!
omg can't believe u started writing again! can't wait for the next chapter!
please please update soon again , i need to know what happens to jc if jace an clary save him from his nasty grandpa
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AGAIN