Reviews for Half Truths
Hello ?
LadySiif chapter 76 . 5/18
I've been reading this story in a single day. I obviously loved it Seems that you won't be updating it anymore but that's okay ;) Shit happens sometimes and even though I am kind of disappointed that this fanfic has no end I'm happy I discovered it and read it until the "end", it was a great trip
Anyway I don't know if you will ever see this message but thank you, your story enlightened my day. You really have a way with words. And your plot was really good, I love it when authors don't rush things and take their time to settle an entire wolrd. It shows how talented you are I'm not even mad that you abandoned the story, I mean, after working on it for such a long time, it is completly understandable that you have no longer the will and/or the energy to update it.
I wish you a really good day (and a really good life while we're at it).
Lady S.
LadySiif chapter 1 . 5/18
I wish you a really good day (and a really good life while we're at it).
Lady S.
PJO.HOO.TMI chapter 76 . 5/13
Where are you?!
Chocolateflower chapter 76 . 5/11
I think a part of me died when I saw the last time you updated.
(Still hoping and praying though)
You promised And you lied. Typical.
What happen to this story? I can't believe this didn't get finished. The author was so close. If you are reading this you have 100's maybe 1000 or so people waiting for a chapter. We love this amazing story you have created . I know you have a life , but wouldn't you want to finish something that impacted so many people in a good way . Your writing is amazing. Please don't give up.
This story goes against all of my beliefs as a feminist. I actually despise Jace and he is usually one of my favorite characters. Ugh I can't imagine the later chapters. But you need to finish this story. Its incomplete. Obviously. One of the biggest mistakes an aspiring anything can do is have an unfinished project. Because it will always be in the back of your mind. Get to work. Hopefully Jace isn't still a total prick on the end. I'm still hung up over his complete and utter hypocrisy and total disregard of the value of women. Ugh. Sickening. But that's not to say that this isn't written beautifully. A job well some on your part. You're thinking outside of the box, a risk; a damn good one at that.
SamicaWrites chapter 35 . 4/27
No! They were soo good! They were getting along, i know she has a mission but god damn it clary!
SamicaWrites chapter 14 . 4/26
I mean i assumed a little because of how they speak, or maybe it's just high society. Is this the present day, or is this supposed of happened decades ago ?

Like it either way, just curious :)
Mortaloriginalvampire chapter 76 . 4/26
Is your promise still valid?
SamicaWrites chapter 6 . 4/25
Im so use to jace beening all nice caring and protective, a jerk and a lil self absorbed. There was a lil of that at the end when he apologized for bruising Clary. But you're a really good writer, and even created a very interesting storyline. So I'm gonna keep reading :)
Hkbfhjv chapter 76 . 4/20
AMZG
Hey lady! I am in love with this story! And you need to update! I can't not know what happens! :( :'(
Cheryl chapter 76 . 4/6
Can you please finish this. its so good, like i just want more
2,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »