Reviews for An Alchemist's Tale
trucejopseh chapter 1 . 12/11
Non binary Riza. That's something I didn't know I needed. Great story!
Reena Blaauw chapter 17 . 5/11
I love it! 3
Dark Shining Light chapter 17 . 5/1
I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/10/2016
Super awesome!
Wintereyes888 chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
Please update the Fic!You probably have your reasons not to update but if you find some time and inspiration please don't let stay like this! I think the story is really good and you almost made me cry! So please don't let me and everyone else without knowing the end!
ArtofthePlate chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
When I first read Mustang's name: Squee! He's here! And he's on the good side! ...oh no, please don't make him a Javert...
It doesn't look like he's headed that way, though.
Great so far!
ArtofthePlate chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Nice to know Ed's relationship with his two macho guys was better than Flynn Rider's.
You're really making me hate Kimblee. At least he's not like this in the manga/anime.
ArtofthePlate chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Summary of me reading this chapter:
Most of the way through? Who is that? Who is she? What, only one baby, and a girl? Mid happen.. That's Marcoh, isn't it? Is the evil ruler Greed or Wrath? Who's the black-eyes man?
Read's Winry's name: Winry's a philosopher's stone?! Oh, that means the prince and princess were the Rockbells, and the queen is Pinako?
Reads Kimblee'a name: OH JEEZ, OH JEEZ, OH JEEZ, this is gonna be intense!

So, um, good job so far. I'm hooked!
Lionhearted chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
This is one if the best fanfics I've read in a while. In fact, it's one of my new favorites and I hope you continue. Your writing is beautiful, darling~
Yuyui Hime chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
I love the flirtingsilly fight betweet kisses! Gahh it's so fluffy, i'm gonna die!

Oh Riza, as much as I want Edward and Winry to be happy together, I want you to be happy as well! *wipe tears* If only-

Gahh, it seems a happily ever after is quite a long way to go-
Yuyui Hime chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
They're finally being truthful to themselves! I just! I'm so happy for them! *cries*
Yuyui Hime chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
I knew it! Winry was the stone after all this time! And that kiss! That power of kiss was just amazing! Just super adorable! I cannot even describe it with words!
Yuyui Hime chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
Gahh I'm so lucky to stumble upon this amazing story of yours! The storyline is so good, almost parallel to the real FMA manga. But this one is just super amazing!

I wonder if Winry is going to draw a transmutation circle!
TheCandyChild chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Cool chappie! I feel like it's a lot like Tangled, though..
TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
Dear ec-writes,

This story is AMAZING! From the very start you had me either squealing, gaping, laughing, almost crying or had my heart pounding at least 20 times! And I really want to see where this will go, so please, update soon, I am so psyched to see it, that I think I would die happy if you did.

Sincerest regards and deepest wishes,

No.1DigiBakuFan