Reviews for Cool Off
HonesztDeniial chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Late to this fandom but I just have to say; Love your writing, I've been going through all your stories. And those author notes crack me up. Every time lol
Olivia chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
word from the safety officer upgraded this story from awesome and sexy to awesome, sexy and educational. I love this
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
That was nicee! :D

Xoxoxo
Spencer007 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Loved it! Cannot wait for the next one!(:
Brittana luv chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
it was perf it was perf :) cant wait to see whats next!
Chuckleshan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
You get a gold star because this was smutty goodness with a sprinkling of sweetness. Brittana is perf and sp is this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
It's your little safety messages at the end of your fics that kill me. You are so very wonderful. *clings*
AlabamaMiles chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So freaking hot
Dana chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love smut but i must say that officer safety is my fave LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love the idea and it was written so purrf!The safety officer was funny to ! FIVE STAR.
Adrianna.love chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Omg u are freakin hilarious! Ur story was absolutely sexy ;) & I completely agree cowgirl is my fave position as well. Cant wait for ur next story :)
Cactusgirl329 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Like always, I am amazed at how easily and naturally the situations in your fics escalate in deliciously fantastic ways. Like damn. I love all of these one shots. They are fucking brilliant! Hot, sexy, with the perfect amount of fluff. Loved this installment. I'm cracking up about the officer safety stuff since I work in landscaping. Hahaha can't wait to read your next one. :)
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
There are so many life tips that officer safety always provides I feel like I'm learning a lesson after I read about my OTP getting it on in some glorious way. Its a way-way for everyone involved. Especially brittany and santana. You are awesome as always and this was a wonderful installment of sexy times malady. Plus on a Saturday? Yeah because you are cool like that.
killer cereal chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow
I had a dream like that once

If I were mowing the lawn and a 97% naked santana lopez was nearby this is the most dangerous thing I can ever think of . Bar none.

Officer safety ilu because you shouldn't mow within 15m of someone and thered be blood everywhere and toes and fuck the grass in that scenario
ruby-may89 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013