Reviews for Copy Room
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 5/5
GOD I LOVE HIM AND THE WAY HE LOVES BELLA. RILEY IS A PIECE OF SHIT WHY WAS HE DOING THIS TO BELLA HE BROKE UP WITH HER SHE DID NOTHING WRONG AND HE HURT HER HE GOT HISSELF FIRED SHE I DONT THINK SHES MAD AT EDWARD/MASEN THOUGH
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 5/5
MAYBE JUST MAYBE THEY WILL FIND EACH OTHER NOW GOD I HOPE SO FOR BOTH OF THEIR SAKES. AND SHE ASKED HIM TO STAY THAT GOOD.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 5/5
OH GOD HES GOING TO HURT HER WHERE IS EDWARD/MASEN NOW WHEN SHE NEEDS HIM GOD I HOPE SO MUCH HE STAYED TO WATCH OVER HER TO MAKE SURE SHE GOT HOME SAFE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 5/5
WHAT WAS IN THAT FILE MESEN SHOWED JAMES WHAT EVER IT WAS I HOPE IT GETS RILEY IN TROUBLE NOT BELLA.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 5/5
I SURE HOPE THEY DONT FALL ASLEEP HE NEEDS TO GET HER DRESSED BEFORE PEOPLE START COMINGN
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 5/5
SEEMS LIKE SHE GOT A TEXT FROM BOTH THEM THAT PROBABLY MAD HER DAY THATS GOOD
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 5/5
MAYBE SHE WILL ASK MASEN TO GO WITH HER AFTER ALL LETS HOPE SO WONDER WHAT ROSE WILL THINK ABOUT THAT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 5/5
WILL SHE ASK EDWARD TO GO? DOES ALICE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN BELLA AND HIM? IF SO WHY ISNT SHE WITH JASPER?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 5/5
THAT DONT MAKE ANY SENCE THIS STORY IS NOT BAD I HAVE READ A LOT OF RANCHEY STORYS ON FANFICTION YOU WOULD THINK WOULD GET PULLED BUT THIS DONT SEEM TO ME LIKE IT IS WONDER WHY SOMEONE WOULD THINK THAT SO THERE IS SEX IN IT THEY BOTH AGREED TO IT THEY ARE BOTH OVER CONCENT AGE SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 5/5
WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE SHES GOING TO BE HAPPY WHEN EDWARD IS REVEALED SHE MIGHT BE HURT AND FEEL USED HURT BEYOND REPAIR.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 5/4
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT OLIVE I LEARNED MSEN WAS EDWARD AND HES IN LOVE WITH BELLA THAT PART IS GREAT BUT WHAT WILL SHE DO AND THINK WHEN SHE FNDS OUT WILL SHE BE OK WITH IT OR MAD AND HURT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 5/4
I GUESS THEY BOTH GOT WHAT THEY WANTED BUT WHY DOES KEEP LOOKING FOR MASEN.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 5/4
IS MASEN EDWARD? AND THEY ARE HAVING SEX IN THE COPY ROOM WHAT IF SOMONE WALKS IN WHY WONT HE LET HER SEE HIM?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 5/4
I KNOW THIS HAS GOT TO BE MASEN ISNT IT HE LOVES HER DONT HE BUT WHY NOT TELL HER AND GO FROM THERE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 5/4
IS MASEN EDWARD? COULD HE BE THE ONE DOING THIS? IF THIS IS MASEN WHY DONT HE JUST ASK HER OUT FOR COFFEE OR SOMETHING THERE IS NOT BUT TWOTHINGS SHE CAN SAY YES OR NO AND IF YES THEY CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.
7,729 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »