Reviews for Copy Room
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 5/30
She's doing exactly what I wanted her to do. Talking it all out . . . both sides of the same man. Yes, processing just like that . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 5/30
That was so not the right place or way to tell her. He should've waited until they were alone and away from the office and the copier room. I don't care about the co-workers, as that is inconsequential. I knew she'd be miffed at first. However, once she gets away from the office and lets herself really think about it all, she'll be fine.
lynzylee chapter 13 . 5/30
Rawr!
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 5/30
Funny author note. I figured that out during the chapter. Beer, soft, gentle and loving. Not possessive, passionate and Werther's tinted with mint. I really hope he comes clean with her and doesn't decide against telling her. She deserves to know and may be slightly miffed at first. Until she realizes she gets both versions of the men she wants.
lynzylee chapter 12 . 5/30
I almost spit my wine out reading this chapter
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 5/30
Sweet, sweet man. Arriving early, to see that Rose did abandon Bella, just as expected. To see men approach and her decline. Then he was rewarded with a brilliant smile, just for him, Masen. Yay! Then their dance, sigh. And, his advising he wasn't going to kiss her later, he was going to kiss her now. That must've sucked for your friends reading this as a WIP . . . hehehe. I'm so glad I get to just click 'next'! I think she'll know, finally, with his kiss.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/30
Alice's sweet way of pushing Masen to let Bella know his feelings, was endearing. I loved that he said the same back to her when leaving her with Jasper. Alice noticed Edward missing for longer on his errands and spending all the extra time in the storage room . . . bwahahahaha.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/30
Thank goodness. Don't know why she changed her mind about him staying but, I'm very glad she did. They need to talk. Otherwise, this could blow up in his face, just as she's really trusting him the most.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/30
Okay, perhaps with that sort of threat from Masen, Riley will walk away and stay away. I'm still glad they have the photos of the damaged he caused other. Just in case.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/30
I'm glad he was following her, just as I suspected he was. If he hadn't, who knows what would've happened. I'm really glad that he took the photos also. I have a feeling they will need them. That this isn't over for her, with Riley. She should file a restraining order at the very least. More importantly, she should file charges against him. I hope she does.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/30
I knew he'd be lying in wait for her like that. And, I'm betting I'm not the only one who thought that. Masen is probably there and about to go very Edward on Riley's ass.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/30
Well, that was interesting. Riley speaking loudly, to make sure the office heard that she was ignoring his emails. Yet, at the same time, it seems that Masen has his actual doctored emails traced and tracked. Way to go Masen! Best guess, this is the start of Riley trying to get Bella fired. To which it is already backfiring. Everything was completely civil . . . why couldn't he leave well enough alone? Or better yet, leave the company himself.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/30
Although she is oblivious to anything around her, she's not stupid . . . I'm thinking he used his Masen voice on purpose . . . to start giving her the hints she needs. She's going to remember that whispered, 'I have you, Bella.', your patented line. Whether she remembers it right away or, later. Ooooh, I just thought, he's wanted her to ask a friend to take with her to the bar. What if she finally asks him and they go. She gets a little drunk, him saying, 'I have you, Bella.', and she puts two and two together! Yes, that would be perfect.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/30
You're writing Superman. Masen is the friendly Clark Kent and Superman is the fantasy Edward. LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/30
She seems so lost right now . . . at least through his eyes she does. Perhaps she's just beyond tired.
7,660 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »