Reviews for Copy Room
adores.dylan chapter 27 . 4/7
Another one in the can! lol I loved every single second of it too! You are amazing and we love you!
Ad2k chapter 29 . 3/27
Love your story ! Thank you for sharing it this was my second time reading it!
b3j02 chapter 29 . 3/15
I am so glad she forgave him when she found out who he really was and I'm glad he was always there. I love Werther's!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 3/9
I gotta say, as sweet as the words may be, it's kinda creepy. I am one of those extreme people though that would think it was a stalker, serial killer or ghost lol!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/8
Poor Bella. Sounds like she went through something rough.
Hahahahah I love how he is doing stuff the day before so he has time to mess with Bella
londongirl618 chapter 29 . 11/21/2016
Love this story!
India chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
Edward is fun for some time but masen is fun for all time
India chapter 21 . 10/8/2016
EEP !
India chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Love super masen !
india chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
like it - looking forward !
ficfangirl chapter 28 . 9/22/2016
A lovely story, as always. I was a little worried that Edward/Masen was going to have a raging case of schizophrenia, but he found a happy blend. Thanks for sharing.
pudget12 chapter 29 . 8/1/2016
I don't know how I've not read this before. Another wonderful story. You weave your stories so flawlessly and the little continuations from start to finish are perfect. Thank you, again, for the gift of your stories.
Best,
Kelly
MysterySan chapter 29 . 5/16/2016
Oh god! I absolutely loved this fanfic. I loved both Masen and Edward though I am a little biased towards Edward. Good job and thank u very much for sharing this wonderful fanfic with us.
LittleMoCullen chapter 27 . 5/14/2016
Loved this story! I have loved every story of yours that I have read, I still need to read more of them. Ones that I am sure I will love.
7,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »