Reviews for Copy Room
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/4
WONDER WHO THAT WAS FROM COULD IT BE A WRONG NUMBER
Kuran-Wifee4life chapter 8 . 4/17
Lol no reason to say "him" we already know its edward
JazzyRay chapter 5 . 4/9
It's thrilling and exciting that he is a stranger. but when it's revealed that he is masen, can imagine how awkward it can be. I mean bella look at masen as a nice friendly nerdy guy not a dominant sexy hot bad boy ;)
lauren westlake chapter 1 . 3/29
this is really good I would like a copy of the whole book what is it called .
starsmina chapter 29 . 3/1
Love this story, hot and sexy!
Sarai GN chapter 23 . 2/15
WTF? She never defend herself from Riley, never even said a bad word to him, and now she slapped Masen in front of everyone...
I get that she's mad and feel betrayed, but how could she slapped him? My heart breaks for him...
I'm moving to the next chapter now, because I can't wait for them to make up and live happily ever after.
AnastciaTrinidad chapter 29 . 2/8
I love this story! It's wonderful and gripping! Thank you for writing this, you're a incredible writer. I also wanted to thank you for giving FungysCullen13 the permission to translate it. It's fantastic to be able to read the story in my language and, she has done a magnific job at translating this story.
hawkeye1958 chapter 2 . 1/25
Interesting storyline
JBokan chapter 29 . 1/23
Enjoyed this story! To be honest, I hate that Rose & Em moved to Italy.
nidszala chapter 29 . 12/31/2015
I loved this story...its amazing.
Sunshirae chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
Thank you for the extra. Truly awesome. can't wait to read more.
Sunshirae chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
This was such a great story, I enjoyed every moment. Thank you for sharing your talent with your reader's.
Sunshirae chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Awe...I love it.
Sunshirae chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
I love protective Masen. I wish I had one. Thank you for this amazing chapter.
Sunshirae chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
I wish I had a SuperMasen myself. Hmmm...to dream... Thank you for writing such a fantabulous story. I am amazed of your art with words.
7,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »