Reviews for Copy Room
orchidluv chapter 22 . 4/8/2017
Noo! One of them doesn't have to leave her life! They can both stay!
orchidluv chapter 21 . 4/8/2017
Oh dang you've got me confused. I wondered if Masen was just maybe his middle name or last name to be called while at work. I wondered if his name is really Masen and maybe his middle name is Edward. Now I'm wondering if he really is split personality...can't wait to see where the next few chapters leave us!
orchidluv chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
I'm loving this split personality type deal. Also, his dedication to getting into the copy room lol
adores.dylan chapter 27 . 4/7/2017
Another one in the can! lol I loved every single second of it too! You are amazing and we love you!
Ad2k chapter 29 . 3/27/2017
Love your story ! Thank you for sharing it this was my second time reading it!
b3j02 chapter 29 . 3/15/2017
I am so glad she forgave him when she found out who he really was and I'm glad he was always there. I love Werther's!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 3/9/2017
I gotta say, as sweet as the words may be, it's kinda creepy. I am one of those extreme people though that would think it was a stalker, serial killer or ghost lol!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Poor Bella. Sounds like she went through something rough.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2017
Hahahahah I love how he is doing stuff the day before so he has time to mess with Bella
jenna grey chapter 29 . 11/21/2016
Love this story!
India chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
Edward is fun for some time but masen is fun for all time
India chapter 21 . 10/8/2016
EEP !
India chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Love super masen !
india chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
like it - looking forward !
ficfangirl chapter 28 . 9/22/2016
A lovely story, as always. I was a little worried that Edward/Masen was going to have a raging case of schizophrenia, but he found a happy blend. Thanks for sharing.
7,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »