Reviews for Copy Room
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
SEEMS LIKE SHE GOT A TEXT FROM BOTH THEM THAT PROBABLY MAD HER DAY THATS GOOD
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
MAYBE SHE WILL ASK MASEN TO GO WITH HER AFTER ALL LETS HOPE SO WONDER WHAT ROSE WILL THINK ABOUT THAT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
WILL SHE ASK EDWARD TO GO? DOES ALICE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN BELLA AND HIM? IF SO WHY ISNT SHE WITH JASPER?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
THAT DONT MAKE ANY SENCE THIS STORY IS NOT BAD I HAVE READ A LOT OF RANCHEY STORYS ON FANFICTION YOU WOULD THINK WOULD GET PULLED BUT THIS DONT SEEM TO ME LIKE IT IS WONDER WHY SOMEONE WOULD THINK THAT SO THERE IS SEX IN IT THEY BOTH AGREED TO IT THEY ARE BOTH OVER CONCENT AGE SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 5/5/2016
WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE SHES GOING TO BE HAPPY WHEN EDWARD IS REVEALED SHE MIGHT BE HURT AND FEEL USED HURT BEYOND REPAIR.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT OLIVE I LEARNED MSEN WAS EDWARD AND HES IN LOVE WITH BELLA THAT PART IS GREAT BUT WHAT WILL SHE DO AND THINK WHEN SHE FNDS OUT WILL SHE BE OK WITH IT OR MAD AND HURT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
I GUESS THEY BOTH GOT WHAT THEY WANTED BUT WHY DOES KEEP LOOKING FOR MASEN.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
IS MASEN EDWARD? AND THEY ARE HAVING SEX IN THE COPY ROOM WHAT IF SOMONE WALKS IN WHY WONT HE LET HER SEE HIM?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
I KNOW THIS HAS GOT TO BE MASEN ISNT IT HE LOVES HER DONT HE BUT WHY NOT TELL HER AND GO FROM THERE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
IS MASEN EDWARD? COULD HE BE THE ONE DOING THIS? IF THIS IS MASEN WHY DONT HE JUST ASK HER OUT FOR COFFEE OR SOMETHING THERE IS NOT BUT TWOTHINGS SHE CAN SAY YES OR NO AND IF YES THEY CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
JUST TELL THIS PERSON YOU WAS JUST POPING OFF TO ROSE TO GET HER OFF YOUR TELL THIS PERSN TO GET OUT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
WELL NOW SHE KNOWS IT WAS NOT A MISTAKE AND IT WAS FOR HER SO NOW SHE PROBBLY EITHER THINKS IT A JOKE OR SOMEONE IS BEING MEAN
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
WONDER WHO THAT WAS FROM COULD IT BE A WRONG NUMBER
Kuran-Wifee4life chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Lol no reason to say "him" we already know its edward
JazzyRay chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
It's thrilling and exciting that he is a stranger. but when it's revealed that he is masen, can imagine how awkward it can be. I mean bella look at masen as a nice friendly nerdy guy not a dominant sexy hot bad boy ;)
7,739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »