Reviews for Copy Room
Sunshirae chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
Oh snap! What! Sure put me in suspense and make me wait.
Sunshirae chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
I like how you got Bella to notice Masen. I like your twist. Thank you for taking me away from my norm. Thank you for an exciting chapter.
Sunshirae chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
This keeps getting better and better. That big slip probably made her think of Masen.
Sunshirae chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Thank you for giving us a different story line. You keep me coming back for more.
Sunshirae chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
Gosh, my heart is beating way too fast. Thank you for sharing your talent. It leaves me in a different plain.
Sunshirae chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Such an awesome story. I feel like a voyager. Gosh, showers are needed.
Sunshirae chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Awesome chapter...need a shower now. LOL
Sunshirae chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
I like the story. In chapter one you hooked me. Thanks for writing. Of course, it is fantasy-fanfic. Thank you.
EmDreams Hunter chapter 27 . 11/5/2015
I love this fanfic too, thanks so much for sharing with us. I'm from Colombia but I'm new in the English Famdon, it's amazing the stories here.

Kisses from USA!
foggynight chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
I really loved your story. Thanks for writing such an imaginative little mental vacation for me to go on at the end of each day. Well done!
Sassyvampmama chapter 29 . 10/11/2015
Oh, such a sweet ending. Thanks for sharing.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 29 . 10/5/2015
I loved every chapter of this fic! It was amazing right from the start! Loved the outtakes too!
Lizzard43 chapter 29 . 9/11/2015
:-)
Lizzard43 chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
See I knew she would be back after the dust settled. She had to put the pieces together in her head before it all started to make sense. I mean after the initial shock, she had to reboot her brain. I'm glad it didn't take long for her to start seeing how much Mason/Edward cared for her.
Lizzard43 chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
I don't blame her at all. That would have been my first reaction. But after the dust settles and she finally gets to sort everything out in her head,then she will realized she loves him more than life itself.

I know this is my first review. Yes, I have been lurking in the background. I'm really enjoying your story and love the way you played it out. :-)
7,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »