Reviews for Copy Room
MysterySan chapter 29 . 5/16/2016
Oh god! I absolutely loved this fanfic. I loved both Masen and Edward though I am a little biased towards Edward. Good job and thank u very much for sharing this wonderful fanfic with us.
LittleMoCullen chapter 27 . 5/14/2016
Loved this story! I have loved every story of yours that I have read, I still need to read more of them. Ones that I am sure I will love.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 29 . 5/5/2016
THAT WAS GREAT I THINK A LT OF PEOPLE WOULD WANTTHAT CHRISTMAS A LOT DONT YOU?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 28 . 5/5/2016
I LOVE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE EACH OTHER HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A SEQUEL?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 27 . 5/5/2016
SHE NAMED HER SON AFTER HER BOSS WHO WAS THE ADAM FOR. IT WASNICE WHERE HER WATER BROKE WHERE IT ALL STARTED.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 26 . 5/5/2016
SO NOW SHE GETS TO MAKE LOVE TO MASEN AND EDWARD AT THE SAME TIME DAMN I BET THAT HEAVEN.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 5/5/2016
WELL ITS A START THAT HE WANTED SHE WANTED LOVE HE GAVE IT TO HER SO GO HAVE PIZZA AND AN ICE PACK ON YOUR FACE NOW DONT FORGET TO LOCK THE ROOM BACK UP.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 5/5/2016
CALL MASEN HAVE HIM COME OVER AND TALK THIS OUT DO IT NOW.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 5/5/2016
AT LEAST HIS LAST WORDS TO WERE I LOVE YOU HOPE THAT HELPS. BUT I HAD A FEELING WHEN SHE FOUND OUT SHE WOULD BE PISSED BUT HE NEVER LIED TO HER SO THATS GOT TO COUNT FOR SOMETHING I HOPE SO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 5/5/2016
HE'S RIGHT SHE HAS NO WAY TO TELL EDWARD IF ITS MASEN SHE WANTS OR IF ITS HIM. BUT I WANT IT TO BEHIMAND I THINK SHE DOES TOO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 5/5/2016
YES HE'S GOING TO KISS HER THANK GOD, ITS ABOUT TIME
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 5/5/2016
I WAT HER AND MASEN TO FIGURE THIS OUT LIKE REAL SOON THEY NEED WACH OTHER LIKE NOW.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 5/5/2016
YES SHE NEEDS HIM AND SHE LET HIM KNOW IT TOO HE WILL SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HER AND ALL WILL BE FINE AND HIM HAPPY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 5/5/2016
GOD I LOVE HIM AND THE WAY HE LOVES BELLA. RILEY IS A PIECE OF SHIT WHY WAS HE DOING THIS TO BELLA HE BROKE UP WITH HER SHE DID NOTHING WRONG AND HE HURT HER HE GOT HISSELF FIRED SHE I DONT THINK SHES MAD AT EDWARD/MASEN THOUGH
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 5/5/2016
MAYBE JUST MAYBE THEY WILL FIND EACH OTHER NOW GOD I HOPE SO FOR BOTH OF THEIR SAKES. AND SHE ASKED HIM TO STAY THAT GOOD.
7,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »