Reviews for Copy Room
starsmina chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
Love this story, hot and sexy!
Sarai GN chapter 23 . 2/15/2016
WTF? She never defend herself from Riley, never even said a bad word to him, and now she slapped Masen in front of everyone...
I get that she's mad and feel betrayed, but how could she slapped him? My heart breaks for him...
I'm moving to the next chapter now, because I can't wait for them to make up and live happily ever after.
AnastciaTrinidad chapter 29 . 2/8/2016
I love this story! It's wonderful and gripping! Thank you for writing this, you're a incredible writer. I also wanted to thank you for giving FungysCullen13 the permission to translate it. It's fantastic to be able to read the story in my language and, she has done a magnific job at translating this story.
hawkeye1958 chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Interesting storyline
JBokan chapter 29 . 1/23/2016
Enjoyed this story! To be honest, I hate that Rose & Em moved to Italy.
nidszala chapter 29 . 12/31/2015
I loved this story...its amazing.
Sunshirae chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
Thank you for the extra. Truly awesome. can't wait to read more.
Sunshirae chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
This was such a great story, I enjoyed every moment. Thank you for sharing your talent with your reader's.
Sunshirae chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Awe...I love it.
Sunshirae chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
I love protective Masen. I wish I had one. Thank you for this amazing chapter.
Sunshirae chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
I wish I had a SuperMasen myself. Hmmm...to dream... Thank you for writing such a fantabulous story. I am amazed of your art with words.
Sunshirae chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
Oh snap! What! Sure put me in suspense and make me wait.
Sunshirae chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
I like how you got Bella to notice Masen. I like your twist. Thank you for taking me away from my norm. Thank you for an exciting chapter.
Sunshirae chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
This keeps getting better and better. That big slip probably made her think of Masen.
Sunshirae chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
Thank you for giving us a different story line. You keep me coming back for more.
7,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »