Reviews for Copy Room
CullenSweetheart chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Whoa! AND WE HAVE INGNITION! Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times! LOVED IT!
heygirl18 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Cockblocked! You evil woman you :P

Now I'll just *have* to tune in on Sunday to read all the naughtiness! (Oh, and to find out if quiet, softly spoken Masen is a freak haha)
Sarah Amin chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Pleasssseeeeeeeeeee tell me it wont end up being someone other than Edward aka Masen .. or maybe masen has an evil twin :D
AlbertaGirl78 chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Oh my...
staceleo chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
This is so cool! I love it!
FranRichards chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Yes, be careful what you ask for!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
So can't wait!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I love this story! I can't wait for more. Thanks for writing.
Lisa...Gail cullen
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I' thinking there is an issue with ffn, with my previous review coming up as Guest.

I'm loving this story and can't wait for Thursday to see where you take us. Hmm, I wonder who is sending the texts. lol
Soni's Angel chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Well EE, it would seem that here is another one, I hate this as I now feel that I am going to have to go back and check all my other reviews;(

I hate that while her self esteem seems to have already been so low, Riley contributed to it much more. It is so sad that she can't believe that someone would send her that type of text. I am glad that he told her that the text was definitely for her but damn now I am concerned as to how he is aware of her conversations with Rose?
Soni's Angel chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Hey Edward's Eternal!

Damn, this is such an intriguing way to start a story;) Bella certainly seems to have drawn the short end of the stick when it comes to relationships. I love that your James, while a barker, seems to be a good guy;) Damn that text is so mysterious and has me speculating as to who it is that was listening to Bella and Rosalie's conversation;)

Just re-posting as it seems that FF got me unsigned here too;) Damn!
cbmorefie chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Nice update!
tiffany chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
wonder when she is going to figure out who is sending her the texts. she shouldnt be negative about how she feels about herself.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I love this. Love love love it so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
YES! Bring it on! I am doing my little happy dance waiting for the next update LOL
7,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 467 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 487 .. Last Next »