Reviews for Crooked by Chanse Lowell
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Awesome story! I loved it and it was will written. Thank you for sharing.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I loved this little tale! Kinda wish it would be expanded.
fuz chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Superb!

Thank you.
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Will there be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Gosh! Your dialogues killed it. This story is so entertaining and well written. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is the most interesting love making I've ever read.
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Aww, what an adorable ending! I felt so badly for Bella throughout the story; the way she looked so badly upon herself, only seeing the bad and never the good. It took someone like Edward to fall for everything abut her. Everything she considered a fault, he found endearing and interesting. He found an unlikely equal, in times where independent women were frowned upon.

Lovely story, thanks for sharing :)
Unimaginative Olena chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh my! *fans herself* is it hot in here or what?
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh, poor Jasper getting dragged into this tangle! Your characterisations are so well-written, the dialog - perfection!
Truly this is one of the sweetest O/S's I think I've ever read. It would made an exceptional multi-chapter story. Thank you. I shall rec it with 'pleasure'...*winkywink*.

I've always enjoyed period TwiFic so I love this contest and really hope you win. RoseE. x
youngandmature chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it.
papillione chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I didn't think that the first posted story here would be one of my favorites, but it is. A lot of stories, some great ones too followed, but yours still stayed pretty good in my mind. I wish you good luck with the contest and thank you for this lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Hot! Thank you for writing and sharing!
Ahorn chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was delicious
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
*Wildly fanning my face after the glorious heat* This Bella is made of so much win! I loved her fearlessness and sassy retorts, never holding back and going for what she wanted. I absolutely loved this story. LOVED! I wish you the best of luck in the contest!

Becca