Reviews for Crooked by Chanse Lowell
jk chapter 1 . 5/3
this story is such a pile of crap...no woman no matter how ugly has to go around begging like that. And even if that wasn't the case its so fucking pathetic to have bella go bed a WHORE to fuck her. If she wanted to fuck a whore she should have just paid for one.
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Awesome story! I loved it and it was will written. Thank you for sharing.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I loved this little tale! Kinda wish it would be expanded.
fuz chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Superb!

Thank you.
Elvire23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Will there be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Gosh! Your dialogues killed it. This story is so entertaining and well written. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is the most interesting love making I've ever read.
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Aww, what an adorable ending! I felt so badly for Bella throughout the story; the way she looked so badly upon herself, only seeing the bad and never the good. It took someone like Edward to fall for everything abut her. Everything she considered a fault, he found endearing and interesting. He found an unlikely equal, in times where independent women were frowned upon.

Lovely story, thanks for sharing :)
Unimaginative Olena chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Oh my! *fans herself* is it hot in here or what?
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Oh, poor Jasper getting dragged into this tangle! Your characterisations are so well-written, the dialog - perfection!
Truly this is one of the sweetest O/S's I think I've ever read. It would made an exceptional multi-chapter story. Thank you. I shall rec it with 'pleasure'...*winkywink*.

I've always enjoyed period TwiFic so I love this contest and really hope you win. RoseE. x
youngandmature chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it.
papillione chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I didn't think that the first posted story here would be one of my favorites, but it is. A lot of stories, some great ones too followed, but yours still stayed pretty good in my mind. I wish you good luck with the contest and thank you for this lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Hot! Thank you for writing and sharing!
Ahorn chapter 1 . 11/5/2013