Reviews for Gilmore Glimpses
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I like it.
Nancy chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Jam hands - that is a great topic for Luke and Lorelai, not that they are really willing to tackle the subject to each other, you know, out loud, just yet - but great food for thought! (My way of saying that they go around the subject, never really speak directly about it to each other for way TOO long.) What a lovely dream! What a happy dream! And, I am hoping that it goes from dream land to reality very soon. A great story line. Please continue. Thanks for writing and sharing. Another timely update please.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I'm SO HAPPY you added on! This was adorable! Hehe, jam hands.
deepfriedcake chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Again, adorable. I love dreams, and this one is a doozy! Absolutely love the idea of Luke's little girl having her own special little menu book. Thanks for continuing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was rather cute.
MzRenai chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
cute!
NancyLouFan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Love, love, love! Perfection.
Nancy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Very nice story venture. I have always appreciate the Luke - Rory connection. They are good to each other and for each other. And, I always have believed that Luke loved Rory (and Lorelai, of course) and did everything possible that he could do to help. A "good eye opener" for Lorelai. He is a good, kind, and loving man. Thanks for writing and for sharing. More writings soon please!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Can you write more? Please!
deepfriedcake chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was completely adorable. Sweeter even than purple Kool Aid. So many times the show dropped little hints like this, and I love it when authors pick up on them and expand the idea. Hope you write more like this! Great job!
allessandramari chapter 1 . 9/15/2013