Reviews for The Sight of Silver Blood
Noxy the Proxy chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Interesting.
Arwen2001 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Yaaaay! He is alive! You go, Leggo!
Arwen2001 chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
Poor Aragorn. Okay, I just hope that the next ending is a life saving one!
Arwen2001 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Is he going to die?!
Arwen2001 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Poor legolas. I know that you have completed it, but I would have either liked to have seen legolas survive, or then die in the healing halls with lots of tears. Don't make it too painful, please.
Arwen2001 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
What on earth! Good story! Thanks for writing.
Arwen2001 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
O_O-X_X
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Awww :) That was so cute! So. Cute! Squeals, OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT! I especially enjoyed Aragorn's nap in the middle of the chapter (he looks just like my dad when he naps haha) and how he didn't even know that Legolas was awake at first (Legolas, you jerk ;)). Then, of course, he freaks the crap out ;D That was hilarious! And of course the hug at the end. Who doesn't love hugs? Oh it was so cute, I think I'm going to die!

Both endings were excellent. It was a good idea to do both endings since this way us readers can cry and smile at the adorableness of this last chapter. Which reminds me, I like how the sheer cuteness of this last chapter shows a different side of Aragorn. The side that looks funny when he naps ;) It was interesting.
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
There were so many things I liked about this chapter it'll be hard to list them all.

1. Loved the interaction between Haldir and Legolas, although I'll never look at Haldir the same way again after your story Mending What is Broken. I liked him better in this story :) Oh, and leave it to Legolas to get insulted by being called little while he is in the midst of death.
2. I glad you used your own dialogue for Galadriel. After all, the Ring is kind of being put on hold at the moment so the dialogue from the book or the movie wouldn't have made as much sense. Plus, it was just good dialogue.
3. I think the descriptions you wrote in between the "thumps" really set the scene. I could see Aragorn when they were doing CPR on Legolas. Elves know CPR, Middle Earth just got modern ;) Hey, your story, your rules.

Now I get to read the happy ending where everyone smiles. Including me ;)
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
I'm so sorry that I've been neglecting you! I just now got to reading this chapter and now I feel like crying :'( It was so sad! And heartbreaking. And extremely well written might I add ;) It's a cool idea to do both endings; I can't wait to read the happier one :)
Dean'sAngel6 chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Will there be anymore Chapters, it feels like there can be one or two more chapters. Don't get me wrong, this story is amazing! But maybe a chapter where Legolas' father finds out about him?
Athrun434 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
well done on coming up with two ending for the story. I think I like the second one much better, with legolas living. the first ending almost made me cry.
Gracie chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
I LOVED IT!

The whole tale was incredible!

Thank you for answering my questions, for continuing with the story, and frankly, for being such an incredible author!

I hope you will post more of your terrific tales-for if not, I will greatly miss your unique ability!
robinsmum chapter 9 . 10/15/2013