Reviews for It seems that all my bridges have been burned
Nameless Knight chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh man, that first part was just exquisitely done. The rest of the fix is pretty great, but man that beginning is just the top.
Blackrose74 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I really like this. There wasn't really a conclusion to the whole Alvin-shot-Leia thing in the game aside from a skit where he says sorry so I was really happy you brought the issue up in the conversation here. Being shot by someone close to you isn't an easy thing to get over and I certainly don't expect Leia to get over it any time soon but she's the type to try, the type who wants to do something to make things "right" again and you really portrayed that aspect of her character really nicely in this.

I would most certainly LOVE a sequel or even another Alvin/Leia story. It seems you have a good knack of how to handle the relationship they'd have so I'm intrigued to read more!
hihazuki chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I am happy with this end of the chapter, but I won't be happy if this is the end of the story! ;) So it's obvious that you should make more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love this story and i can't wait to see where it goes (: I as well ship Alvin and Leia and your writing is spot on and feels like the actual characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
aaah this is a really amazing fic, and so perfectly IC. I just love every bit about it!
selenia-sopheria chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
The dialogue (and the ending, despite what you think) really make this! You understand this pairing and its individual characters very well. :)
KalasFiction chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Aw what a lovely fic! I don't normally like this pairing but you've swayed me a little... Keep writing :-)
Ryuchu chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Well you may not be totally happy with the way it ends, but I think it's very fitting and well done. Yes, Alvin can have very serious moments, but he's really only able to maintain them for so long before he's right back to teasing. I honestly believe it would be just like him to launch right back into his teasing ways especially since it's probably mixed with relief that the two of them finally started working through this problem. Plus it's cute. You can't argue too much with cute things.

But that aside, I really enjoyed this one-shot! The interactions between Leia and Alvin were very nicely handled and it makes me really wish that something similar to this had happened in the game; it would have helped to resolve so many threads that the game just left hanging. I also really enjoyed how you had Elize in the story and how it's through her coaxing that Leia goes to speak with Alvin. It was really nice to see the two of them interact.

All in all, a really good short story of Alvin and Leia actually taking steps to work through their issues! Also, since I also tend to ship these two to the sun and back, I of course would love to see another story with more romantic implications. Especially if it's as well written as this one. That would be simply magnificent.
burningmetal chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I, too, ship Alvin and Leia. I would love to see more of this story. That was the one disappointment in the game for me-Alvin's and Leia's story didn't have much of a resolution. I'd really like to see where you take this.