Reviews for Wings of Freedom
Yin-Yang universalbalance chapter 1 . 1/5
You should rewrite this and instead make Commander Erwin read it to new recruites (Don't forget to have stupid questions like: Random recruit: What is it like listioning to Hanji about her experoments? Erwin: Shh... Hanji is coming. Random Recruit: How do you know what Captain Levi's kicks feel like? Random seasoned scout: I remember being kicked and it hurt more then a titans (trust me I've been kicked by a titan before). Another seasoned scout: I remember being kicked of a three storybuilding by Captain Levi. Eren: I got kicked by him before and I was in a coma for a week. Erwin:I accendently called him short when he was tied up for breaking a rule and he kicked me and about 30 other strong scouts to near death.) Also can I use this list in a SNK fanfiction I'm writing. can you measage me your answer.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This should totally be made canon. Seriously.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Insightful and thoughtful. I rather liked it. :)
Darksknight chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This was wonderful, though a bit more heartbreaking than expected. I loved the bits added in from Mike, Hanji, and Levi. (I nearly died I was laughing so hard at the "ladies, and levi," part. Great work as usual- an excellent Attack on Titan take of "By the Sword." Thanks!
Amaranthin Dae chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Haha, this is really great :) I like the bits of humor in there, and it was really well-written. There were a couple grammatical errors here and there but nobody really cares ;) Anyway, I especially liked #20, it was a really good ending to the list. Keep writing! :D
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Loved this, if only for Numbers 2, 3 and 6. Nice mix of grim realism and mild humor.
JustJolola chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Nice. Humorous and serious at the same time; lovely. :)
ZeldaTifa chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow! *o*

I loved it!
dirty-icing chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
aww this was so cute and funny. Nice!
Crazed King chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love this! Now, if only they'll Make this canon and shet. Cause it'll save us a lot of grief.