Reviews for The Sleepover
lol the last part
good, tho i think rin would like titanic lol
ohmy
iloveuanime chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
yesssssssssssssssssssssss I loved u were amazing
LinkinBizkit97 chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot!
It had EVERYTHING, dude! It had plot, action, kink, drama, comedy, friendship, everything! And you just have this way of writing It was so easy to follow you, and you described everything just perfect.
Keep writing!...if you want, of course :)) No pressure ;)
Azshalade chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Definitely one of the best rinharu fics I've read. All the naughty scenes were really well written and sweet and the humor brought smiles to my face and I even laughed out loud a few times . Great job!
shizuumi151 chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Oh my lord this is my favourite fic on the planet! The characterisation is so well done and the detail and the setting and the SMUTTT :D:D:DD

I wanna write like this!
ChasingSnow chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
hehe. 'humor went flying out the window' and just sits there and waits till the smut is over :3
read this whole thing in (nearly) one go. enjoyed every single chapter :D
... and finally Rin and Haru getting on with the good stuff... a respectful bow to you 'cause it's (thankyousooomuchagain) kinda REALISTIC... the world needs more authors/writers like you. seriosly. keep it up

(good stuff needs more words to be conveyed properly? this chapter was amazingly long *_*)
Fantome Star chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
I've been reading this over the course of the part few days and I have to say I have never laughed at a fanfiction like I did with this one. I loved it so much I just can't XD everything you did was perfect! I loved how hilarious it was an also romantic and gah I just love rin and haruka and you gave my otp like the best fanfiction ever okay.
Screw Canon Ships chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Let's just say reading this story in an hour was probably the best decision I've ever made, besides watching Free. I'm pretty sure you've convinced me that Haru should be on top. But all that Rin on top smut out there is pretty convincing. Just one question, where does one find an english subbed version of the drama CDs?
2cm chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Ok, I loved everything about this story, the fluff, the smut, the humor! It was really good
I confess I found some parts confusing, as you pointed out in one of your notes, those little mistakes, but besides that, I really loved it.

You said you don't like angst so don't worry about that there's not really any moments that could be described as such, and even when I love me some angst, it's nice to read something 'happier', since most Harurin fic have a good amount of it after all (blame canon)
I love how you made Haru, I'm a sucker for him being the one who shows more his feelings c;, and the fact that he confessed first, ugh, it made everything better! And God, his eagerness for being with Rin was gold. About him being OOC in that moment, well, who knows? He is the cold type but I like to imagine that those characters shows another side in private heh. Plus, we know Rin always makes haru act out of character in canon, so why not? 8)
It's also good to read some 'Haru/Rin' I love both Haru/Rin and Rin/Haru literally in the same way, I don't have a preference there, but since most fic have Rin topping, again, it's good to read the otherwise.

Btw, I agree with you about Rei and Nagisa being just best friends, I mean, I don't ship them either, I actually only ship Haruka and Rin, but my point is, I really like the idea that the Iwatobis are just really good friends, I'm not a shipper myself so I'm not into shipping everybodyxeverybody, and I like to see other kind of relationships, so...

I think that'severything I have to say, it's the problem of reviewing everything at once, but I hope I didn't forget anything!
SpiritOfMusic316 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Yeah I'm too lazy to log in right now XP but omg I loved it! But yea rin is seme so that was a bit..odd lolz you should make part of...whatever that thing is like a really smexy situation with Rin topping! \(_)/ great story! Sad it's over :'(
pervert being chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
I didn't had the chance to read this last chapter before, it's awesome, I though that Rin would top, but Haru it's fine.
This is one of the best Rin x Haru fanfics I have read, I'm not kidding, some people just don't have the hability of writing in the way that you do. (I also liked the "otherwise known as an 8 chapter build-up to plotless sex xD)
Kira-chan Anime chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
OMG AHDASKDADALFKDJ
I can't believe this is really the end ç-ç
But it's ok, I loved it! And it weren't a "8 chapters build-up to plotless sex" as you said, stop that. It was lovely and RinHaru omg they're perfect together! And Nagisa, I love you so much for everything that you've done! S2
I'm looking forward to the omake *-*
maripas chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Wow it was extremely cool I wish you would continue it like with another story of Rei and Nagisa like discovering their mmm own mmm awkward attraction maybe. Like having desires for each other with time... I don't know if I am explaining myself, but then again I don't remember if you actually do write Reinagi.

I can't believe it has so many words wow. Thank you for all the effort you put into writing it like, in my lame fics lol I get upset if I take more then one hour hahaha maybe that's why it doesn't do very well but, the best part is that you enjoy it so imagine 12 hours of enjoyment writing this yupieee.

I liked the surprise at the beginning like everything was like yeah Rin is totally meant to top and omg the way you turned the whole story around was awesome like the surprise of Rin lol priceless haha and the same Haru omgggg! soooo incredibly hot buahaha. Actually I am soooo happy that Haru topped _.

For personal reasons i prefer Makoto. buahaha if you know what i mean but anyways. back to the point actually I think this vocal Haru was really good, like the super full of desire Haru had to be vocal lol. Oh well hope you are rested or were rested for tomorrow take care!

Love you too! thank you for writing! I will be looking forward to the Omake ) you are really nice too, this is like my fav chapter although all the fic was good _