Reviews for The Sleepover
1stPrelude chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
This story was fantastic! You wrote them all in character and your interpretations of how they would act are perfect. I hate that the show is basically fan-service, but I love that it leaves it open for wonderful writers like you to take the story in the direction they (annoyingly) only hint at.

The final scene was amazing, I can't say I expected the outcome. But I liked it. Just because Haru is quiet doesn't mean he has to be submissive ;D And good for Rin to do what Haru was comfortable with. I also liked that you kept it realistic, adding small interactions here and there that aren't "perfect" so to speak. It stuck to their personalities very well. I actually wish you had carried on with the story a little bit more!

However, if there is one thing I would ask you to change, it would be the use of Vaseline as a lubricant with the condoms. That is such a DO NOT DO because Vaseline is oil-based and weakens the latex in the condom, which can cause it to break. I mean, it's not a huge deal because this is fiction and they're both virginal males, but at the same time there are a lot of readers who might think that's ok to do in real life.

Still a great story and I look forward to checking out your other stuff!
snickerdickerdoodles chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read in my entire life! It was an absolute treat to read this, really well written! I swear RinHaru will be the death of me, and you have managed to bring me ever so closer to said death... But seriously, great work!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
So cute and sexy. Loved it!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
lol the last part
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
good, tho i think rin would like titanic lol
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
ohmy
iloveuanime chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
yesssssssssssssssssssssss I loved u were amazing
LinkinBizkit97 chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot!
It had EVERYTHING, dude! It had plot, action, kink, drama, comedy, friendship, everything! And you just have this way of writing It was so easy to follow you, and you described everything just perfect.
Keep writing!...if you want, of course :)) No pressure ;)
Azshalade chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Definitely one of the best rinharu fics I've read. All the naughty scenes were really well written and sweet and the humor brought smiles to my face and I even laughed out loud a few times . Great job!
shizuumi151 chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
Oh my lord this is my favourite fic on the planet! The characterisation is so well done and the detail and the setting and the SMUTTT :D:D:DD

I wanna write like this!
ChasingSnow chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
hehe. 'humor went flying out the window' and just sits there and waits till the smut is over :3
read this whole thing in (nearly) one go. enjoyed every single chapter :D
... and finally Rin and Haru getting on with the good stuff... a respectful bow to you 'cause it's (thankyousooomuchagain) kinda REALISTIC... the world needs more authors/writers like you. seriosly. keep it up

(good stuff needs more words to be conveyed properly? this chapter was amazingly long *_*)
Fantome Star chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
I've been reading this over the course of the part few days and I have to say I have never laughed at a fanfiction like I did with this one. I loved it so much I just can't XD everything you did was perfect! I loved how hilarious it was an also romantic and gah I just love rin and haruka and you gave my otp like the best fanfiction ever okay.
Screw Canon Ships chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Let's just say reading this story in an hour was probably the best decision I've ever made, besides watching Free. I'm pretty sure you've convinced me that Haru should be on top. But all that Rin on top smut out there is pretty convincing. Just one question, where does one find an english subbed version of the drama CDs?
2cm chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Ok, I loved everything about this story, the fluff, the smut, the humor! It was really good
I confess I found some parts confusing, as you pointed out in one of your notes, those little mistakes, but besides that, I really loved it.

You said you don't like angst so don't worry about that there's not really any moments that could be described as such, and even when I love me some angst, it's nice to read something 'happier', since most Harurin fic have a good amount of it after all (blame canon)
I love how you made Haru, I'm a sucker for him being the one who shows more his feelings c;, and the fact that he confessed first, ugh, it made everything better! And God, his eagerness for being with Rin was gold. About him being OOC in that moment, well, who knows? He is the cold type but I like to imagine that those characters shows another side in private heh. Plus, we know Rin always makes haru act out of character in canon, so why not? 8)
It's also good to read some 'Haru/Rin' I love both Haru/Rin and Rin/Haru literally in the same way, I don't have a preference there, but since most fic have Rin topping, again, it's good to read the otherwise.

Btw, I agree with you about Rei and Nagisa being just best friends, I mean, I don't ship them either, I actually only ship Haruka and Rin, but my point is, I really like the idea that the Iwatobis are just really good friends, I'm not a shipper myself so I'm not into shipping everybodyxeverybody, and I like to see other kind of relationships, so...

I think that'severything I have to say, it's the problem of reviewing everything at once, but I hope I didn't forget anything!
SpiritOfMusic316 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Yeah I'm too lazy to log in right now XP but omg I loved it! But yea rin is seme so that was a bit..odd lolz you should make part of...whatever that thing is like a really smexy situation with Rin topping! \(_)/ great story! Sad it's over :'(