Reviews for Bittersweet
annaharding chapter 1 . 9/5
Brilliantly played! I must admit I was thrown off when Bella said (of Esme) "See? She doesn't want to lose you, she's not giving up." Altho, Bella does go on to say "Is it selfish of me to want you with me?" But I had to reread it a couple times to have it make plain sense.
Thanx for sharing!
Rachel GArber chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow, that was intense I didn't realize til the end that Blla was already dead, I went back and read it again, really sad but they have each other.
debrolofson chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Brilliant.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
ok let me get this straight they just got married and had a car accident on the way to the airport and Bella was killed and came back as a sprit to wait for Edward them he dyes and they walk out together and his mother is saying no we cant loose them both is that it
CSG chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
OMG! This is SO sad & sweet at the same time!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
It took me reading this two times through to figure out that Bella was dead the whole time... But this is amazing, it's been a while since I've seen a really good twilight fanfic and it's especially nice to have one with a lot of Esme in it. How she reacted nearly made me cry (A difficult thing to do when I'm reading) so I tip my hat to you. Keep up the fantastic work :)
meelee72 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wow, that was painful.
I'm glad Edward & Bella are together, but really sad for those left behind.

I'm usually pretty good at figuring out twists, but I can't figure out how Bella died.. - Or, is it meant to be a mystery?- Or maybe I missed a clue?

Anyway, as always, I love ur work & the natural flow of ur writing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Ohhhhhhhh. You made me cry at work, going to hide in the bathroom now.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
It's a brilliant little scene
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ah, very nice. Bittersweet? Yes, but that's my favorite flavor. Abbyweyr recommended this to me.
k1942 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
A short one maybe, but long enough to make me tear up plenty!
debslmac chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
so sad but loved it
branson101 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I've missed seeing you around here. Loved the story. I hope everything is well with you and you family.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Beautiful. Sad and bittersweet.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was very sweet and sad. Did the plane crash, or did they have a car wreck?