Reviews for Souvenirs
this is getting good... what about the reemergence of chad and aubrey? how are these 2 lovebirds going to get it together?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
it would be great if you could finish this
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2016
Them stubbornly sleeping on the floor until Fleur decided that No, that won't do, not when there's a perfectly good bed right there. And the dream was beautiful. Thank you for this. I've enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2016
I didn't read/leave a review to this yesterday because I had to go to sleep, but this is.. amazing, still. Chad is a prick for doing that to Hermione - forcing her to relive her traumas, what the hell kind of teacher does that? As is Aubrey. A more subtle evil, in her case. And Fleur going out with him for his silence - his compliance. Wow. This is amazing. This is so beautiful and I've read the other reviews and it's unfinished and possibly abandoned and while I understand what it's like as a writer to grow tired of your own work, or to be too busy to write, or writer's block, or any number of issues that could have arised, as a reader I'm mourning the loss of this great story. But still. I understand. Beautiful chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
This story is so amazing. Hermione's depression has been written so delicately and it is truly remarkable to me right now because I'm also suffering from it. Thank you. A lot. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This is an amazing first chapter and I am genuinely so intrigued by it. I'm going to go read the next three chapters now but oh my god. This was beautiful. How it kept going from one year to another and how they related to one another - Fleur doing the ice spell, Hermione in the part after that; Fleur touching Hermione to show her the effect she can have on her as a Veela, Fleur touching her to grab her out of the lake. Truly superb. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
Ah I do hope you come back to this. It's beautiful
according2Angie chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
This story is amazing! I hope one day you will think about finishing it!
I chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Please continue this Fic. It's beautiful!
G chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
God fuck, please update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. THIS IS A BEAUTY. COME ON. UPDAAATE.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
This is a really great read, please pick it up again.
G chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Please. Please. Update this. Do not give up on something as magnificent as this. There aren't many fictions that make me tearful, this however made me sad yet happy at the same time that I don't know if my tears are because of joy or sorrow.

I like how you portray Fleur as the patient being she is, and how you make her as stubborn as Hermione. I read all your fics about Fleurmione and loved them all. Your oneshots are sweet af.

Thank you for posting this, but I'd be more grateful if you will continue this.
sikodelika chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Ohh but what happens next?

This is so good!
Texaschic1 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I hope you decide to pick this one back up. It is very interesting. Aubrey is a mega B****, you wrote it well. I hope Fleur gets the last laugh on her. Or maybe Hermione will sending a lovely Hex or potion her way. Blue hair or something equally fitting.
listen-to chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
another great story to follow... i hope, it is only on hold?