Reviews for Souvenirs
This is a really great read, please pick it up again.
G chapter 4 . 4/14
Please. Please. Update this. Do not give up on something as magnificent as this. There aren't many fictions that make me tearful, this however made me sad yet happy at the same time that I don't know if my tears are because of joy or sorrow.

I like how you portray Fleur as the patient being she is, and how you make her as stubborn as Hermione. I read all your fics about Fleurmione and loved them all. Your oneshots are sweet af.

Thank you for posting this, but I'd be more grateful if you will continue this.
sikodelika chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Ohh but what happens next?

This is so good!
Texaschic1 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I hope you decide to pick this one back up. It is very interesting. Aubrey is a mega B****, you wrote it well. I hope Fleur gets the last laugh on her. Or maybe Hermione will sending a lovely Hex or potion her way. Blue hair or something equally fitting.
listen-to chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
another great story to follow... i hope, it is only on hold?
Sam chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in a while now, but I just wanted to convey the sentiment that this is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. Not in terms of the pairing, not in terms of Harry Potter-it's just a phenomenally written story full of nuance and the most engaging diction. I appreciate how the conflict isn't resolved immediately; Hermione doesn't just become 'healed' and Fleur has history with her and is not just infinitely compassionate by nature. It's realistic, a little sad, a little hopeful, but more than anything, just such a pleasure to read. If you come back to this, that would be fantastic, and I'd love to follow this story until the end. But otherwise, thanks for what you've already written.
percabeth-fan-4-ever chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Wait wait wait wait wait. Hold up. Please tell me you're updating soon? Don't tell me another beautiful fleurmione fic is abandoned.. I swear this should be illegal. Ehhem, anyway. Hope you're well and so on.
percabeth-fan-4-ever chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Hello! I just wanted to drop by and spur you on! Just stumbled upon this fic and mate, I give you two thumbs up. The story flows rather nicely with interesting delves into the characters and the plot itself is intruiging. Rock on yo!
Danielle chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my gosh. This story is beautiful- my favorite Fleurmione fic that I've read thus far. Definitely a quality fic. I'll eagerly await the next update (and I hope it isn't abandoned?).
Zelda's Hero chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
This is starting to be one of the best Fleurmione I've read. Please continue this, i can't wait to read more!
Amazing take on Fleur. Modest roots and the protective older sister instinct. And Hermione having battle scars, psychological problems and all is very believable. Makes her more vulnerable, less larger-than-life impervious character that HP trifecta are often made out to be.
And the slow burn... Makes it all the more exciting to read.
Keep up the great work, keep writing!
Hope you update the fic soon. Take care! :)
warm-up01 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
this is very good! it looks like it'll be pretty epic too, so i can't wait to see how you continue :)

you humanized fleur so much here, it's amazing to see the history you created for her.
RavenRose8 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Damn, i really wish for more right now, i just love this story and the idea behind it all and the story of it all, i just really wish there was more, i can't wait to see more.
Baccan chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Thank you for sharing your work. Loving it so far. Except for Chad. Chad's a prick... -_- ;)p
amy-kun chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
what the?

oh hi there im new here, i always read shiznat but this history give me

curiosity... im waiting for the next chapter!