Reviews for Forbidden Possession
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
SEQUEL!
LovitaSxH chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Nice but it would be nice if there was a sequel ;-)
Mangekyou2013 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This makes me sad. Hinata might have been okay with whatever happened between her and Sasuke, but Hanabi would be tormented if she ever finds out that her older sister made such a big sacrifice to save her life. Also, in real life, it's impossible to meet a handsome billionaire boy to get you out of tight situations. I wouldn't dream of it.
field innocence chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Very nice!
Could've been a good story but this is enough. You made Hinata stay in character, of course Hinata would do anything for her dear sister, but Sasuke on the other hand... always such a pervert to me lol.
Anyways I say it was a fine job.
alysha.a.kent chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I don't really get it...meh
Fher34 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Poor hime D: u should do a two shot! It really has a lot of potential
SweetRoze chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Your grammar wasn't quite bad, the problem is your writing style like the constant use of short sentences when you can very well combine two or more with no problem. Now, it was the rushed description what really killed it; the plot is great and all this could have well being a three-chapter story if not more.

I would personally recomment re-writing it with more details and please, keep it comming. Shows us how things go from here! Maybe even from Sasuke's POV. How did Sasuke feel about her being a virgin? Surely the blankets were stained, or Tomoe could've told him. Would he still be interested in her? How could the experience affect their professional life? Would he blackmail her? Visit her office often? There is so much potential in this!
LucianaHeartfillia chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
ARGGHH! I LIKE IT! W
Oh My Glob chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
While I do like the premise of this story, there's something left to be desired with your writing style. You should probably be a little more descriptive. I can understand if you get a few things wrong with grammar tho, we all do that.
Again, I love the idea you've got! It's a pretty good one, but I think you should elaborate on your story more. And I hope you make this a multi-chapter story :)
OMGlob :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is good but is it really only one chapter?
Little lily chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Hahahaa.. No escape for hinata! Nice one shot story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Open-ended conclusion.

And yes, I'd call it romance even if you didn't find it preferable romantic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is good. You should try and continue with this story. It has a lot of possibilities.
haikuowl chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Please continue. I love this pairing especially when Sasuke is the dominant one. I like this chapter and I think anyone would do the same for their sibling if in a similar position.
MissGaga-11 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013