Reviews for Forbidden Possession
SAMARA-18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was made out of pure AWESOMENESS , I love it
Ana chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
have Mercy! I wish you would make this into a multi-chapter fic. If not thats okay I well. I liked it. Continue writing. .
Ana
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I loved it ! Are you going to create a story out of this? I hope so...it would interesting
Anon chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really think you should make another chapter! I devoured this whole fanfic then was sad to see it was just a one shot. You did a wonderful job with the cliff hanger.
marolycus chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I liked it it just needs more detail, felt rushed
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I liked it, and I think if you wanted to you could turn this into a full story, and then the real romance could come to action, lol. Either way nice job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was really good but it felt like it could continue to another chapter. But I like it as a one shot just fine. Really great!
strawberry chizoey chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
More please please I beg of you btw love it
Kia-B chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Okay... So... *looks both ways, rubs hands* Where's the next chapter? I meeeeaaan, *shrugs* You just gonna leave me with a cliffy? *nods* that's... Hurtful. I wanted to see a plot story...but it's a one-shot. *wipes tear* ...dooohkaay... *walks away*
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
If this is a romance fic I would love to read more ( something along the lines of sasuke saw her when she applied for the job sent someone to follow her and so on )
LadyCassie chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I would love if you write more so want to know what will happen when she wakes
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That's pretty good! Does he recognize her?
kikyorocks543 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I liked it
DeziiGrimace chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Possible sequel?
Book wormheart chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hmm interesting , good first chapter keep up the good work! :p
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »