Reviews for Total Drama Prison
SStwins chapter 14 . 4/14
Wooo! The story is back! I'm so glad you finally updated again! :D

Fave quote: Then there was Pepper in front of the dorm, immobile.
Poor, Pep.
Fave part: When Pepper was getting all immobilized. ;D Also, new contestants! I like Kimmy, she seems like a good evil character! Jensen seems like he'll be interesting too! Oh, and all the love triangle stuff!
Any ships?: Lepper (duh!), Ruviler and Ethie!
It's fine that the chapter was a little late, I'm just glad you came back to it!
Single-Maltt-Scotch chapter 14 . 4/14
Well! It's been a while. Quite ironic I remembered this story today because when I came and checked I saw it was updated. Oh my was I happy.
I scanned some previous chapters to remember things. Anyways, I am very happy about Alecks lines. The more lines I see from him the happier I am! I do like how his friendship with Lydia is being shown more. And I really hope that those two befriend Kinmy. I think it would work well.
I always looked forward to the BTS stuff so I can't wait for more of that!
IvyVega186 chapter 14 . 4/13
WOOHOO YESH YOU UPDATED! Welcome back to fanfiction Star! :D

Favorite Quote:
"This is Total Drama, Kim," Chris said. "There is no logic."

Favorite Part: I actually enjoyed almost every scene with Jensen, surprisingly. He's a refreshing new character. Sure, he won't have as much screen time but he seems quite cool. And when he does have screen time it's going to be AWESOME! Haha, holy crap he's pretty cool.

Ships: NicolexPepper, RubyxOliver, and EthanxEllie

Apology accepted and this chapter was awesome!

Just random thoughts on this chapter:
It was really refreshing actually! I think that break was pretty nice despite how long it was. Like pretty mellow on the love, got some character screen time, oddness everywhere, possible evilness from Kimmy (YES WE NEED AN EVIL CHARACTER. Like Pepper is pretty rude and so is Ruby but I don't think that they're necessarily "evil" just troublemakers who like to have fun :3 So having someone evil would be pretty nice. Need a Heather/Alejandro now xD) , and such. Favorite character is Kyle just because I do. He's adorable. Ellie is being a hopeless romantic spazz as usual :p But yeah, welcome back Star! :D This chapter was amazing and as said before REFRESHING. Refreshing like..lemonade? Actually I'm a meh on lemonade so..refreshing like ice cream or watermelon? Lol, I don't know what I'm saying anymore butttttttt WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKK :DDDD

Apologies from random spazziness from myself :p
wolfgirl12390 chapter 13 . 2/11
I know my review is late but curious, was the mirror thing a soul eater reference?
xxIvorySkinnedxx chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Can't wait till next chapter!
bbme123 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
I got 12 sit ups, does that count?
My thanksgiving was great, thanks for asking!
This new contestant was my idea, therefore, I love it!
Fave ship: Ellie and Ethan
Favorite Character: Ethan
Fav part: Too lazy...
sstwinz chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Woah, I totally spaced out and didn't post a review for this chapter! Here it is (a little late!)

How do you feel about the new contestant?: It should be interesting! Is it going to be some random OC, one of the OCs that didn't get accepted, or one of the voted out contestants? :o
Fave ship?: Lepper!
Favorite character?: It's getting harder and harder to decide! I still like Oliver, and Pepper, and Lydia (She probably doesn't count though! ;D)
Favorite part?: The Lepper part and all of the love triangle action!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
So excited! Can't see any of the review stuff because I'm on my phone, but I can't believe It's finally happening! *fan girl shriek*
XxSullenLiftyGirlxX chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Yay I just read this off my phone, so I can't answer the questions because my internets out
But I love the chapter and hope you update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
How do you feel about the new contestant?: Hm.. well I was a bit surprised. I guess its okay. Its only one new guy, not five. As long as the new one doesn't immediately jump into a romance, it's fine.

Fave ship: Lepper as always

Favorite character: Lydia still!

Favorite Part: The Lepper scene!

"help Aleck out a bit" I'm hoping that goes into play! I also liked what Star said about Aleck... made me laugh. I can't wait to see what happens next. It makes me nervous as to who might get eliminated..
Crewofgamers chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Question of the day: I celebrated it on two plane rides...mostly. Didn't get a chance to have a big sit-down meal.

New contestant sounds fun! Certainly should shake things up. Kind of hoping for it to be a villain type character to make some crazy schemes or something.

Fave ship is Ruviler (which is kind of fun because that name flips around the letters in Oliver's name).

I'm enjoying all of the characters for the most part. They're all relevant to the story, so it's hard to find one that really stands out to me.

My favorite part was honestly when Star left. No offense, but I honestly felt she took away screen time from the characters actually competing in the story. Still a fun character though.

Look forward to the next chapter and the merge!
Leon says All Hail the King chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
new constants will be interesting
ethenxellie(don't know shipping name) and pepper
my favorite is ethan
favorite part is when Nicole kneed pepper in the crotch
IvyVega186 chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
How do you feel about the new contestant?: Well, damn. It really depends on who this person is xD It makes this interesting and I'm very excited to see who it is and if this person is evil or good.

Fave ship: Lepper (but I'm slowly going towards Nipper...)

Favorite character: Ahh, since Link my old favorite character is gone, I have no clue. Uhm..maybe Kyle? Not sure, sorry xD

Favorite Part: The Lepper scene

This got way more interesting..a new contestant, eh? Wonder who it'll be..and their personality of course. Some evil manipulative person or all-sweet goodie goodie. Maybe, it's a past contestant? I have no idea, or maybe it actually is a new contestant. So, Oliver's getting clingy, now.. That might be a problem for their relationship, but that means more interestingness for them! Lepper and Nipper is the usual, Lydia and Nicole getting embarrassed by Pepper and probably slowly falling in love :P Aleck..I'd like to see more character development in him because all I've seen is he's friends with Lydia, apparently from his stereotype name from the first chapter he's a virgin, and he's nice and keeps secrets, quite good. Perhaps, Christy, too! I'd like to see her in more depth! Kyle...Star's gone...what will be your reaction in the next chapter when you find out xD But she left her cellphone on the table...oooooh! Awesome chapter, I'm excited for this new contestant! Very good plot twist!
Green and purple hero chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Nice Chapter!
I feel pretty good about the new character... Also, i'll say if Link is gone... And star is not there to like, rip the million dollars out of the winners hands and disappear... then i want Ellie... or new dude to win it.

BTW: You still forgot to put up Link's audition Tape. it's fine tho
bbme123 chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Question Of The Day: I annoy people and it's funny.
General questions: So, Star, think about my last question yet?! It may soon be time!
Favorite quote: "Would you dare hit me?" "Not really, but now I would."
Favorite Part: The quote scene I guess... _
Ships: Ellie and Ethan, Nicole and Pepper, and the new one: Star and Kyle!
Strange right?
Teams interacting: Ellie and Ethan already are, so it doesn't change much. AND it makes more Drama! *Evil Chris laugh*
This is the 100th review (I think)! Awesome!