Reviews for Total Drama Prison
Green and purple hero chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
You're back? Awesome! Can't wait for the next chap.
cartoonluver329 chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
Maybe you could have the girls prank the guys in a prank war challenge? Or team against team?
Yti chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
Currently at school, so I can't answer and of the questions. But yay! New chapter! I always liked the BTS chapters. It also seems these are getting a tad longer, which I like. I can't wait to see how Kimmy starts getting involved, it's nice that she, Aleck and Lydia can all be friends. I'm really enjoying all the interactions! Can't wait for the next one 3
IvyVega186 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Favorite Quote: "Meanie? What a powerful use of vocabulary."

Favorite Part: When Nicole bit Pepper's hand :P

Any Ships: Ethie, Nipper, Ruviler, and I think that's about it

Favorite Character: In this chapter, I have to say Ethan because he's slowly showing his sensitive side. Plus, we learned that he has had girlfriends before.

Random Thoughts: Pretty awesome chapter.
Lots of the love triangle, Nipper and Lepper but I'm not really sure who Pepper would end up with. Nicole and him have such a playful relationship but so far, Lydia has been all girly and such. To add on that, he just called her beautiful makes me think that he probably likes Lydia more but you never know, Nicole could pull something off her sleeve. Oliver and Ruby are being adorable as well, I think it'd be nice to focus on them instead of the other couples as I'd like to see more of an emotional and sensitive side to them like that one chapter. We don't know too much about their relationship but hey, they're adorable. Kimmy seems cool and she's a prankster as well? Hm.. I wonder if she'd get along with Nicole, not a lot of interaction between them. But they are causing trouble and pranking people.. Alecks, oh Alecks.. He's so nice and such a sweet friend of Lydia. We're slowly seeing more of his personality which is awesome! I don't want him to be eliminated as it'd be nice to get a lot of focus on him. Who knows? Maybe a whole chapter dedicated mainly to him? Solo chapter, lol. Anyways, awesome chapter as always and keep up the great work, Star! _
SStwins chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Wooo! The story is back! I'm so glad you finally updated again! :D

Fave quote: Then there was Pepper in front of the dorm, immobile.
Poor, Pep.
Fave part: When Pepper was getting all immobilized. ;D Also, new contestants! I like Kimmy, she seems like a good evil character! Jensen seems like he'll be interesting too! Oh, and all the love triangle stuff!
Any ships?: Lepper (duh!), Ruviler and Ethie!
It's fine that the chapter was a little late, I'm just glad you came back to it!
Yti chapter 14 . 4/14/2014
Well! It's been a while. Quite ironic I remembered this story today because when I came and checked I saw it was updated. Oh my was I happy.
I scanned some previous chapters to remember things. Anyways, I am very happy about Alecks lines. The more lines I see from him the happier I am! I do like how his friendship with Lydia is being shown more. And I really hope that those two befriend Kinmy. I think it would work well.
I always looked forward to the BTS stuff so I can't wait for more of that!
IvyVega186 chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
WOOHOO YESH YOU UPDATED! Welcome back to fanfiction Star! :D

Favorite Quote:
"This is Total Drama, Kim," Chris said. "There is no logic."

Favorite Part: I actually enjoyed almost every scene with Jensen, surprisingly. He's a refreshing new character. Sure, he won't have as much screen time but he seems quite cool. And when he does have screen time it's going to be AWESOME! Haha, holy crap he's pretty cool.

Ships: NicolexPepper, RubyxOliver, and EthanxEllie

Apology accepted and this chapter was awesome!

Just random thoughts on this chapter:
It was really refreshing actually! I think that break was pretty nice despite how long it was. Like pretty mellow on the love, got some character screen time, oddness everywhere, possible evilness from Kimmy (YES WE NEED AN EVIL CHARACTER. Like Pepper is pretty rude and so is Ruby but I don't think that they're necessarily "evil" just troublemakers who like to have fun :3 So having someone evil would be pretty nice. Need a Heather/Alejandro now xD) , and such. Favorite character is Kyle just because I do. He's adorable. Ellie is being a hopeless romantic spazz as usual :p But yeah, welcome back Star! :D This chapter was amazing and as said before REFRESHING. Refreshing like..lemonade? Actually I'm a meh on lemonade so..refreshing like ice cream or watermelon? Lol, I don't know what I'm saying anymore butttttttt WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKK :DDDD

Apologies from random spazziness from myself :p
wolfgirl12390 chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
I know my review is late but curious, was the mirror thing a soul eater reference?
xxIvorySkinnedxx chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Can't wait till next chapter!
BBMe123 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
I got 12 sit ups, does that count?
My thanksgiving was great, thanks for asking!
This new contestant was my idea, therefore, I love it!
Fave ship: Ellie and Ethan
Favorite Character: Ethan
Fav part: Too lazy...
sstwinz chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Woah, I totally spaced out and didn't post a review for this chapter! Here it is (a little late!)

How do you feel about the new contestant?: It should be interesting! Is it going to be some random OC, one of the OCs that didn't get accepted, or one of the voted out contestants? :o
Fave ship?: Lepper!
Favorite character?: It's getting harder and harder to decide! I still like Oliver, and Pepper, and Lydia (She probably doesn't count though! ;D)
Favorite part?: The Lepper part and all of the love triangle action!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
So excited! Can't see any of the review stuff because I'm on my phone, but I can't believe It's finally happening! *fan girl shriek*
XxSullenLiftyGirlxX chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Yay I just read this off my phone, so I can't answer the questions because my internets out
But I love the chapter and hope you update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
How do you feel about the new contestant?: Hm.. well I was a bit surprised. I guess its okay. Its only one new guy, not five. As long as the new one doesn't immediately jump into a romance, it's fine.

Fave ship: Lepper as always

Favorite character: Lydia still!

Favorite Part: The Lepper scene!

"help Aleck out a bit" I'm hoping that goes into play! I also liked what Star said about Aleck... made me laugh. I can't wait to see what happens next. It makes me nervous as to who might get eliminated..
Crew of Gamers chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Question of the day: I celebrated it on two plane rides...mostly. Didn't get a chance to have a big sit-down meal.

New contestant sounds fun! Certainly should shake things up. Kind of hoping for it to be a villain type character to make some crazy schemes or something.

Fave ship is Ruviler (which is kind of fun because that name flips around the letters in Oliver's name).

I'm enjoying all of the characters for the most part. They're all relevant to the story, so it's hard to find one that really stands out to me.

My favorite part was honestly when Star left. No offense, but I honestly felt she took away screen time from the characters actually competing in the story. Still a fun character though.

Look forward to the next chapter and the merge!