Reviews for The Illusionist
I can English chapter 10 . 3/5
So, hows the rewrite going? The ideas you have seem like they hve a lot of potential, just need proper development.
knarf3 chapter 8 . 2/24
"'As if any other kind of behavior can be expected of humans,' their guide snarled." Hey you disgusting little thing, remember your ancestors decided to invade human territory, so don't bitch and moan when you are currently subjugated.
knarf3 chapter 7 . 2/24
A lot of the blame for so many active Death Eaters still running around goes to Dumbledore for repeatedly declining the Minister of Magic office. He could have ended Voldemort's campaign of terror a lot sooner.

Cygnus Greengrass is a monster that needs to be shot. Torturing his innocent daughter on a regular basis isn't enough, but he just had to have a basement horror of sex slaves resembling his dead wife. Speaking of whom, unless Daphne's mother was coerced or forced into her marriage, fuck her for marrying that pureblood trash.
knarf3 chapter 6 . 2/24
Harry's training progress has been feeble so far. For someone who is supposed to be Voldemort's equal, I expect some talent and whole lot fucking more dedication.
knarf3 chapter 5 . 2/24
Dumbledore is a powerful and experienced wizard who is benign, but all that bull about forgiveness and due process do not apply to the true monsters of the world―humans.
knarf3 chapter 3 . 2/24
Jesus Christ, Harry is pathetic.
Daerwin45 chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Since you r rewriting it will the name change?
Paradox009 chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Do please continue this. Looking forward to more...)
Leicontis chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I have to thank you for one thing: You warned the reader in advance that the story would be dark in tone. Too many fics start out with a light tone, then suddenly swing wildly dark with little or no warning, which is really irritating for those of us that prefer lighter fare. Having the tone of a piece marked out at the beginning is a nice courtesy, and really helps in finding which stories to read. Thus, even though the tone of this fic isn't to my taste, I just had to say thanks for the warning that it would be so.
Aelin08 chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
Please please please continue this story! I would love to see it finished!
x30303 chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
ok but if your doing a complete rewrite you will need to post the story name as an update in this story
narutofan020 chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Well,that's both depressing and disappointing.I would have gladly read this story to the is well done,but i think that without the rest of the story and not including the rest of Harrys execution it doesn't bring much don't even know if what they did helped much in the end,even if it's implied.

Also,i understand Traceys reasons for going mad but Daphne currently has no explanation for becoming so dark or basically forcing Harry to into becoming that ,giving themselves up for their daughters sake? Admirable but from your descriptions of what was going to happen,would that have actually mattered to them? And,where Lily and Gemini being held captive by the resistance? Would Nevile and the others actually harm them if Harry and Daphne didn't surrender?Can't imagine Astoria agreeing to that.I wonder why Astoria turned against Daphne,surely Daphne could have turned her sister like she did with Harry.

I really hope you come back to this story,they're so many unanswered questions and why and how did that happen moments. And even if it doesn't have that many reviews,this is still one of the better Hp fics i've ?Because you think out what your luck,hope to see you next time.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Glad you abandoned this as some of your points sounded ridiculous
tracy killing dumbledore?
you say pansy with nev which sounds cool but then dont mention her as part of the rebellion
then in the epilogue harry is obviously dead but in your summary you only say daphne dies and realy after all shes done she is going to kill herself instead of aquiessing to nev for now while her and harry manipulate from the shadows? She doesnt strike me as a coward you also dont say what happened to tracy so really your plot has more holes than swiss cheese
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
Very forced. As to your idea of Neville/Pansy - absolutely absurd.
Da Zhang chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
So, I see that you are still writing seeing as you put up another story. Are you going to update this one though or have you abandoned it to work on the other story?