Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
I love the story! It's great! I can't wait for each new chapter to come out. It's one of the best ones I have read. When it's over I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great job.
CraigBes007 chapter 37 . 3/15
just finish this story well done
j.santacruz98 chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
I was teary eyed through it all, it was very special t read
sauza000 chapter 37 . 12/14/2016
Great Story! I can't wait for the next update!
Garnetflint chapter 37 . 12/11/2016
Nice conversation with Bryce. Chick's actions in trying to memorize all the names is perfect.
stars90 chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
That was a twist of fate, huh? Great idea for a Chuck/Casey bonding moment
Deathzbreath chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
Nice chapter man. This has been a powerful and amazing story and I hope you continue it.
wilf21 chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
Another lovely chapter. How very 'Chuck' to want to commit all those names to memory.
sevenrez chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
How appropriate to post on this day! It was a cute ending to the chapter. Thank you!
phathead01 chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
Perfect
uplink2 chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
Really well written chapter. You captured the emotion of the moment very well. I did enjoy Sarah's conversation as her point about letting someone you care about decide for themselves is exactly my argument about the Bryce Larkin is actually a good guy storyline. What he did was not what a good man or a good friends does. She spoke to that point very well and succinctly.
phnxgrl chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
I loved how Sarah was commenting to Carina and Bryce over the bonding of Chuck with Casey on this solemn occasion. Please continue.
baldcoder chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
Chuck is a great guy, but he and Sarah together are alway unstoppable!
Deathzbreath chapter 36 . 11/30/2016
Nice to see you back! Sucks about losing your work, I've been there myself a time or two. Great chapter I like how you rescued them. Looking forward to more!
baldcoder chapter 36 . 11/29/2016
Whew! Chuck was finally saved! That took forever... ;) I look forward to more updates! Well done.