Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 37 . 1/29
I have to say that this chapter was absolutely fantastic. I can't wait for the next few chapters to come. Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/15/2017
this story is truly amazing. I can relate to a lot things in this story... except the spy stuff of course lol. It is definitely one of my favorites. I hope you finish it one day, it deserves it
Guest chapter 36 . 11/15/2017
cute chapter, but I think if your man gets arrested naked or your woman has to make out with your sister because her best friend got her involved in a dangerous drug bust, it would not go over that well lol...
bahall1964 chapter 37 . 11/4/2017
I've been following your story from the start. I love it immensely and can't wait for the next additions. I hope you continue with it and writing other Chuck and Sarah stories.
Crazzywally chapter 37 . 10/3/2017
Great story, but, a lot of questions did not get answered. Are you going to finish the story
Guest chapter 32 . 5/12/2017
I love the story! It's great! I can't wait for each new chapter to come out. It's one of the best ones I have read. When it's over I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great job.
CraigBes007 chapter 37 . 3/15/2017
just finish this story well done
j.santacruz98 chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
I was teary eyed through it all, it was very special t read
sauza000 chapter 37 . 12/14/2016
Great Story! I can't wait for the next update!
Garnetflint chapter 37 . 12/11/2016
Nice conversation with Bryce. Chick's actions in trying to memorize all the names is perfect.
stars90 chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
That was a twist of fate, huh? Great idea for a Chuck/Casey bonding moment
Deathzbreath chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
Nice chapter man. This has been a powerful and amazing story and I hope you continue it.
wilf21 chapter 37 . 12/8/2016
Another lovely chapter. How very 'Chuck' to want to commit all those names to memory.
sevenrez chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
How appropriate to post on this day! It was a cute ending to the chapter. Thank you!
phathead01 chapter 37 . 12/7/2016