Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
ChucksBiggestFan chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Now that was hot.
ChucksBiggestFan chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
Another great chapter. Chuck is such a sweetheart.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
Sara is so cute in the beginning of this chapter and showed true honest feelings and emotion of a normal girlfriend. I love that. Sarah is a complex person but in this story, her spy life doesn't define her its her feelings for Chuck.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Okay, I may have jumped the gun on the previous review but like I said, I'm catching up on reviews even though I'm almost caught up with the story.

THIS chapter is definitely where the whole Chuck/Sarah dynamic really shines. I loved how they defused the bomb. Reminding me for some reason of the scene in Armageddon, well minus the sensual stuff, lol.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Loved the communication between Chuck and Sarah and once again, Chuck's ability to use his brain instead of the Intersect. Chuck and Sarah's dynamic in this story as partners is just amazing.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
Thats funny, I was reading one of the reviews and they said the dates were off. Either you pulled a quick one on us and re-posted or I missed something. Great Chapter and very hot either way.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Wow, very similar to another chapter I read in one of your previous stories. This might not have been as emotionally charged but it was still and awesome job.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
I think you might have over done it with the Jealousy but the Christmas present from Sarah was so touching and amazingly done. Great job.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Really loved the action and the ability of Chuck without the Intersect. Also the car scene was so much better than cannon.
ChucksBiggestFan chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Poor Sarah.
ChucksBiggestFan chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
By far one of the best chapters I've ever read.
ChucksBiggestFan chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
Up and down feeling on this chapter.
ChucksBiggestFan chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
I love this Chuck.
ChucksBiggestFan chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Fun chapter.
ChucksBiggestFan chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Hard to believe they've come so far.
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »