Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
You had me so worried at this chapter and the next.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Uh oh, this is where I knew Sarah was hooked. Unbeknownst to some, people do tend to look beyond what they see and look at the inside of a human being.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Your chapter titles crack me up. Another great chapter.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Loved it!
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Favorite part was the end when Casey and Sarah are talking about Chuck. This interaction really makes sense considering the current situation.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This was such a strong spring board chapter for the story. Introduced to a deeper look at the characters.
LateToTheChuckParty chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Just finished a Chuck marathon this past couple weeks and am now doing a Chuck Fanfiction marathon. This story was referred to me by a friend of mine and I have to say, I have been able to stop. Just pausing now so I can catch up on reviews that you deserve.
phnxgrl chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
I loved Heart to Heart talk between Chuck, Sarah and Bryce. I loved how LISA treated Chuck later. Too Funny a temperamental AI. Please continue.
ABchuckster chapter 16 . 7/20/2014
I've noticed timelines and apparently you have forgotten the years, everything else is alright but it should be 2007 or 2008 because in the first because in the first chapter itself, it is 2006 august and now it is 2006-feb, other than that, just keep up the good work. I'm catching up now and waiting for the next update.
ABchuckster chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
You should know that I don't write much reviews, but you are one of my favorite authors of chuck FF. I've read all your previous stories and liked them all the same, and this concept is really intriguing, I like it. Please continue.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
This was a decent chapter. I'm frankly tired of Chuck's continued insecurities, I'm also tired of Lisa talking back to Chuck because the reality is that the capabilities that Lisa has are to futuristic so for me enough is enough. Talk to you later.
Chkgun93 chapter 30 . 7/19/2014
I always enjoy when you update. Your writing is superb. Especially I like the last part of the banter between Chuck, Lisa & Sarah, that was funny. A very good read.

Thank you.
DinoShark10 chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
Can't wait for Root and to see how she plays into this story line.
DinoShark10 chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
Loved it. Excellent chapter.
ChucksBiggestFan chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Loved the convo at the end and the set up here. I think you got me hooked.
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »