Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
uplink2 chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
Really well written chapter. You captured the emotion of the moment very well. I did enjoy Sarah's conversation as her point about letting someone you care about decide for themselves is exactly my argument about the Bryce Larkin is actually a good guy storyline. What he did was not what a good man or a good friends does. She spoke to that point very well and succinctly.
phnxgrl chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
I loved how Sarah was commenting to Carina and Bryce over the bonding of Chuck with Casey on this solemn occasion. Please continue.
baldcoder chapter 37 . 12/7/2016
Chuck is a great guy, but he and Sarah together are alway unstoppable!
Deathzbreath chapter 36 . 11/30/2016
Nice to see you back! Sucks about losing your work, I've been there myself a time or two. Great chapter I like how you rescued them. Looking forward to more!
baldcoder chapter 36 . 11/29/2016
Whew! Chuck was finally saved! That took forever... ;) I look forward to more updates! Well done.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 36 . 11/29/2016
Yeah, cliffhanger resolved! Everybody gets to be a hero today.
wilf21 chapter 36 . 11/29/2016
Glad you're back with this one. And it was a very exciting chapter, thank you
Gsrnetflint chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
Sorry to hear about your computer troubles glad to see another update today. Lots of action and adventure in the rescue and lots of fun overall. Thanks again and I am glad you are working on this again.
sevenrez chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
Thank you for the new chapter! Of course Sarah would come for Chuck!
baldcoder chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I'm going back and rereading, so it will be a bit before I review ch 36. FYI... ;) It's good to see you back in action!
phnxgrl chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
I loved how Casey reacted to the mudslides in keeping Sarah safe and facilitating the rescue of the trapped people including a little girl, Chuck, and Bryce. Please continue.
fanficreader89 chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
Oh god! Im so happy. You finally have a new chapter here.. Thank you.. Thank you so much! :):):) Looking forward to the next chapter
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
This was a fantastic chapter but it was quite small yet it did have some errors that I call them but it works. Thanks for the update and I am sorry that you didn't know that the site deletes saved chapters every so often. I am pleased to see the story back up and running and can't wait to read the next many chapters that are coming.
phathead01 chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
Welcome back and thank you for continuing!Love this story and can't wait to see where you take us.
JUlio chapter 1 . 8/30/2016