Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 36 . 11/29/2016
Yeah, cliffhanger resolved! Everybody gets to be a hero today.
wilf21 chapter 36 . 11/29/2016
Glad you're back with this one. And it was a very exciting chapter, thank you
Gsrnetflint chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
Sorry to hear about your computer troubles glad to see another update today. Lots of action and adventure in the rescue and lots of fun overall. Thanks again and I am glad you are working on this again.
sevenrez chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
Thank you for the new chapter! Of course Sarah would come for Chuck!
baldcoder chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I'm going back and rereading, so it will be a bit before I review ch 36. FYI... ;) It's good to see you back in action!
phnxgrl chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
I loved how Casey reacted to the mudslides in keeping Sarah safe and facilitating the rescue of the trapped people including a little girl, Chuck, and Bryce. Please continue.
fanficreader89 chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
Oh god! Im so happy. You finally have a new chapter here.. Thank you.. Thank you so much! :):):) Looking forward to the next chapter
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
This was a fantastic chapter but it was quite small yet it did have some errors that I call them but it works. Thanks for the update and I am sorry that you didn't know that the site deletes saved chapters every so often. I am pleased to see the story back up and running and can't wait to read the next many chapters that are coming.
phathead01 chapter 36 . 11/28/2016
Welcome back and thank you for continuing!Love this story and can't wait to see where you take us.
JUlio chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
hope you update.
fanficreader89 chapter 35 . 5/9/2016
Hi there...First of all..i want to apologize for my english grammar :)
I would like to say thank you for the stories you wrote about Chuck and sarah they are my ultimate love team couple idols too bad the show is is why i am here on this chuck fanfiction stories it keep alive the love story here..Anyways i want to say that you are a fantastic writer and one of those writer i admire been reading your stories for almost 3 years now and until now i still re-reading it of my favorite is the chuck vs truefriendship and chuck vs sarah,sam and valkyrie my all time favorite is chuck vs the biggest loser it bring smile to my face i love the story so much and it help me relive stress at work (i am looking forward)for the next chapter of the story because i cant wait to know what happen to chuck ,bryce and the little girl on that erupted mountain of waterfall..Thank you so much for your wonderful stories it not only me who inspire your stories but half of my officemates too they also looking forward to a new chapter of chuck vs the biggest thank you ThereIsAnother and god bless you and may you write lot of chuck/sarah stories :)
Deathzbreath chapter 35 . 4/3/2016
Cliffhanger! Very happy to see you are still working on this one, what a great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
I love how you implanted the 8675309 that is one of my favorite songs
Mr. M.Parker chapter 35 . 3/27/2016
That was a great chapter to read and the fun/drama at the end of the chapter was super amazing.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 34 . 3/26/2016
That was a good chapter and I had a great time reading it.
749 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »