Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
Dragonball X Avalon chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Please update this story!
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Well, I liked the idea, but the whole thing just is too campy and OC. Sarah's character honestly bothers me the most.
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Honesty. You have her character down. The real her to a degree, but you are over playing her characteristics. She is also a pragmatic and jaded spy who was recently betrayed. It's still good though.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Hmmm...trying to picture a 400 pound Chuck. So many jokes there..
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Interesting chapters
johnmurray2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So far you have a good story but you made a typo by putting Bruce instead of Bryce
and what happened to the section where chuck was supposed to type on the message on his computer with the sword and the pictures that he viewed from the intersect program you left alot out of the story.
SamMason666 chapter 31 . 11/29/2014
My God this is an incredible story please update soon.
agneskeat chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
Hmm nice! Finally... hehehe Are they really having a baby? hehehe

Anyway, thanks for the update... We've really been waiting for this... I really love this story of yours...
phathead01 chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
AMAZING story thus far. Hope you continue. Really enjoy your take on Chuck and Sarah's communication. Little bit of angst and whole lotta love. Good stuff!
phathead01 chapter 29 . 11/13/2014
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
I think this chapter was just wonderful on so many many levels. I love the idea of having all of Chucks family and team in the houses around his, the pregnancy, the vacation to Hawaii and what is all planned on for the future. I can't wait and look forward to the next chapters plus the rest of the story. Thank you for not forgetting about your loyal fans. Brian
Mr. M.Parker chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
Thanks for a great chapter to read.
uplink2 chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
So great to have this back. As always tis was a fun sweet and caring chapter. One that shows us once again what a special bond these characters have.
phathead01 chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
I normally don't write for individual chapters when I'm so far behind in the story line but this is amazing. This whole story is so much more than I thought it would be when I started reading it. Thank you for your devotion to the CHUCK universe. Simply great writing.
ChuckFan4Ever chapter 31 . 11/12/2014
My wife told me you were back. Best news I heard in a while.
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »