Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
fanficreader89 chapter 35 . 5/9/2016
Hi there...First of all..i want to apologize for my english grammar :)
I would like to say thank you for the stories you wrote about Chuck and sarah they are my ultimate love team couple idols too bad the show is is why i am here on this chuck fanfiction stories it keep alive the love story here..Anyways i want to say that you are a fantastic writer and one of those writer i admire been reading your stories for almost 3 years now and until now i still re-reading it of my favorite is the chuck vs truefriendship and chuck vs sarah,sam and valkyrie my all time favorite is chuck vs the biggest loser it bring smile to my face i love the story so much and it help me relive stress at work (i am looking forward)for the next chapter of the story because i cant wait to know what happen to chuck ,bryce and the little girl on that erupted mountain of waterfall..Thank you so much for your wonderful stories it not only me who inspire your stories but half of my officemates too they also looking forward to a new chapter of chuck vs the biggest thank you ThereIsAnother and god bless you and may you write lot of chuck/sarah stories :)
Deathzbreath chapter 35 . 4/3/2016
Cliffhanger! Very happy to see you are still working on this one, what a great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
I love how you implanted the 8675309 that is one of my favorite songs
Mr. M.Parker chapter 35 . 3/27/2016
That was a great chapter to read and the fun/drama at the end of the chapter was super amazing.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 34 . 3/26/2016
That was a good chapter and I had a great time reading it.
Bill Jackson chapter 35 . 3/19/2016
Hope to see an update soon.
Garnetflint chapter 35 . 3/12/2016
Well I wast expecting that! Great chapter and I can't wait to see what's next!
sevenrez chapter 35 . 3/11/2016
Cliffhanger! No! Oh well I hope to read the next chapter soon! Thank you.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/11/2016
very good cliff hanger... I am looking forward for the next chapter... I've been hooked by your story since the beginnjng
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 35 . 3/11/2016
Excellent. A really suspenseful cliffhanger. Or maybe it's a cliff-faller, since they seem to be under it.
MarauderMist chapter 35 . 3/11/2016
Good chapter!
Marcello chapter 35 . 3/10/2016
Fantastic update! Love Chuck and Sarah's banter. Can't wait to see what happens wit the mudslidde.
charahkids chapter 35 . 3/10/2016
WTFrak?! What a nail biting cliffy! Will Chyce and the little girl make it?! Will Sarah go and try to save them?! Am I getting a heart attack?!

This is devastating! :O
wilf21 chapter 35 . 3/10/2016
Good chapter with an exciting ending.
lovewinter223 chapter 35 . 3/10/2016
Thanks I really liked it but I'm mad about the cliffhanger but it was a very great chappy
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »