Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
stars90 chapter 33 . 2/25
I don't know, I think this was an interesting route to go. I'd really love to see it keep going, Carina could definitely make things interesting.
WOOD CHUCK chapter 33 . 2/25
Carmichael Jr chapter 32 . 2/10
I hope you'll come back, this story is just too great to be stopped.
phathead01 chapter 30 . 11/3/2015
phathead01 chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
This story is amazing and I've read it a bunch of times. Please come back and finish it!
Skulalien chapter 32 . 9/6/2015
Awesome fanfic with elements of person of interest. It amazes me the ideas some fanfic writers have.
LillyHalliwell chapter 32 . 7/22/2015
Love it! I can't wait to see how Ellie and Devon react. I'm sure Casey and Bryce already know! I hope there's an update soon.
LillyHalliwell chapter 31 . 7/22/2015
Awh I hope she's pregnant! I also hope they get rid of this threat, I feel like Sarah is tired of the spy world already.
LillyHalliwell chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
Love it so far! Lisa reminds me a bit of JARVIS too.
LillyHalliwell chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
No! Chuck can't be giving up!
Mufc87 chapter 32 . 7/1/2015
been a while since you updated this, hope you continue with it.
knightrid3r chapter 32 . 6/27/2015
Wow nice I'm loving the team hiding out in Hawaii. I do hope you pick this story up again, it's a great story and I feel like there is so much potential moving forward from where it's at now.
knightrid3r chapter 29 . 6/27/2015
Still really liking this story. And I don't necessarily have a problem with Bryce and Sarah having to play a part but the situation you presented didn't seem to warrant it. The Sarah/Bryce relationship has kind of been the flourecent elephant in the room so far in this story and it needed to be dealt with. But I just wished you presented a situation that made more sense for them to play the intimate role. I didn't really understand how 'we need to find out who is Fulcrum here and the only way to do that is for Bryce and Sarah to be all over each other'. But then again I really didn't understand the need for all the intimacy in The Break Up episode either.

Not a knock on your story or anything I'm still enjoying it immensely but like I said I just wished the reason for the cover intimacy made more sense.
knightrid3r chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
Still loving this story but I've got a question this chapter. I realise you were trying to set up an epic gun battle and stuff but the way it started was not very believable. Why would they just stroll into the warehouse that they were luring Fulcrum to? I don't know if I missed something but it just seems unbelievable that they would be that careless.

Again I still love the story but I think you could have created a more believable situation than the team just walking into the place they told Fulcrum they were going to be.
knightrid3r chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Still loving the story and I can actually see your writing getting better as the chapters progress. That's not me saying your writing was bad, it has always been very good, but like I said in another review there were points that, in my opinion, you went into a little too much detail and you tried to elegantly explain something but it came off as a bit forced. I haven't noticed that for a few chapters now.

Also I've noticed a few times that you've had Chuck state that Bryce "cheated on me with Jill". Unless Chuck and Bryce were gay back in college the correct way to explain the situation would be that Jill "cheated on me with Bryce".

And finally I've got no problem with Sarah and Casey being open to their emotions. I do think you may have gone a bit overboard with it, especially with Casey and how Sarah wanted to get married so quickly, and I think there is a happy median between your characters and how they are normally written, but I really do like this story more and more with each chapter I read. Your characters are definitely much easier to like than pretty much all other stories and the show. Except for Chuck, he's always likable lol, the dudes just an awesome guy.

Hope you continue with this story someday, I've read a few reviews and it looks like this story wasn't finished yet (I'm obviously still reading).
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »