Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
charahkids chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Yep, I agree. When Sarah and Bryce kissed in Chuck's BR, I was infuriated at Sarah. How could she do that to poor Chuck? Your version is a complete 180 for the best. Loved it.
wilf21 chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
This was a really beautiful chapter. I'm so pleased that Sarah's feelings for Chuck (and her disdain for Bryce) are now out in the open and revealed to Chuck just a few centuries before they were in the actual series!
East Coast Captain chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I thought it was awesome. Sarah can be a scary lady. Well done! :)
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Very good chapter. Sarah really did need to beat the crap out of Bryce, but it sounds like even now he thinks he can get her back. He is thick. I'm glad to see you played the Pop Quiz card, even if Casey didn't have the right ammo for it. I guess getting Bryce into custody so quickly would have botched the story a bit.
Reyes9 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Great chapter here. Loved it. Keep up the good work and update soon.
duckman73 chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
I'm enjoying this quite a bit more than I expected too, and I'm liking each chapter more than the last.
Please continue.
Paladinobr chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Very good chapter and I liked how Chuck and Sarah handled Landie.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
That who's a good chapter and I like whot you dit to the 'bomb' scene.
JerseyGirl13 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Great job.
BillsFan chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Another wonderful chapter. Can't wait till Thursday.
garnetflint chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Nice switch on the kiss scene..Chuck uncomfortable and Sarah OK. I continue to enjoy this story and am wondering how far it will go. You have based the stories on canon so far and that could take a goodly number of chapters to conclude. My vote of confidence is that I hope it DOES take a goodly number of chapters!
Jace chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Great premise for a story, a kinder gentler Casey and a much softer Sarah. A totally different C buck. The problem I can find is that once I started reading this story I couldn't stop and can;t wait for the next installment. Great job. keep up the good work and thanks for a very entertaining tale of our favorite characters.
ChuckFan4Ever chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
I really like where you are headed with this. I have confidence in you as a writer that you will correct this wrong from the series.
ShadeScar13 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Great chapter, loved the role reversal in front of the bomb.
Satan's Adorable Spawn chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
I love the way you've written this story so far. I'm looking forward to the next update!
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »