Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
Mr. M.Parker chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
That who's a funny chapter to read and Chuck and Sarah who's just so right.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
The storytelling of the chapter who's so good.
And the Chuck and Sarah in the chapter who's so good and funny too.
JerseyGirl13 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Sarah just can't fight the feeling. It was really fun to watch the bully get his due.
BillsFan chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Nice, I see what you did there, Landie Walsh Daniel Shaw lol
ChuckFan4Ever chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Please continue, looking forward to next update.
ShadeScar13 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Very nice chapter, can see where Sarah is falling for the overweight nerd and the funny thing is, is so believable.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
It who's a great chapter to read and I like your A/N2 that who's a good one.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
What a great start of the story and I like it a lot too.
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Great chapter...
uplink2 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Now that was fun. I have a feeling we are going to have a similar confrontation in a few weeks. But with a different and more familiar bully lol.

But this was great. Loved that Sarah did something for herself as much as for Chuck. It was a great moment. Can't wait for what's ahead.
Chkgun93 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Wow, that was another very fun to read update. I enjoyed the confrontation, and at the end was so cool.

Thank you.
atcDave chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Very fun chapter. Obviously this Sarah seems a lot more relaxed and at ease with the cover than canon Sarah, and not too worried about reassignment. It sure makes for some entertaining scenarios.
wilf21 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
A really good chapter. Loved the way it's Chuck, rather than Sarah, who doesn't want to be seen taking their kiss too seriously.
East Coast Captain chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I imagine by the end of the season Chuck might have slimmed down 100 pounds. I really hope nothing endangers his recovery but Bryce will be coming back soon so I bet there will be doubt.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I loved how Sarah and Chuck got lost in that kiss. I loved how Big Mike along with all the other Buymorians stuck up for Chuck against the jerk and his posse. Please continue.
677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »