Reviews for Chuck vs The Biggest Loser
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I really like the premise here.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I was reluctant to start this story for fear that it would be like the opening of S3, but I'm very glad I did. I enjoy the way both Casey and Sarah are supporting him, a much more realistic response to his heroism than the sniping he got in canon. In this episode I'm glad you used a different special spot, the beach is vastly overused. In some respects this episode reminds me of the movie L.A. Story, and the way the whole city is presented as sort of a mother to its lost children. Great story. Too bad I can only follow-and-favorite once.
uplink2 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Wow, that was a really powerful chapter. It had your normal light, funny and very enjoyable style and then something much different. I'd also have to say this was a defining point in this story as well. It has added a depth that wasn't there before and built a similar bond with the reader as it did with them. Really well done. Bravo my friend. This was a trans-formative moment for more than just Chuck and Sarah.
Shawnny chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Oof...lots of emotions in this one. I love the intinmacy you're developping b/w Chuck and Sarah. Thanks for writing and update soon! :)
gcg23 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I can so so sooooo tell that this is going to be one of those great chuck stories. I just love everything about it. Truth is, I love all ur stories )

I'm quite interested to see how chuck loses the weight for some reason. I'm really hoping that he becomes super fit and healthy... With a hot body ;) lol

Anyway, thanks for keeping up the chuck fanfic. Can't wait for more from you as always.
East Coast Captain chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Damn Sarah gave him her heart and now he gives her his heart. So beautiful!
charahkids chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Damn onions...
phnxgrl chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I loved this special relationship between Chuck and Sarah. I loved how Chuck brought Sarah to his special spot which no one else had been taken. I loved the backstory on why he chose this place. Please continue.
ayleaa chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Wow this story keeps getting better and better. There are things in this chapter i defenantly dident see comeing and 30 odd chapters and just starting main story ark. I take my hat off to you i dont know how u guys do it i am glad you are doing this especialy after som2 ended this week
mia2009 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Loved it! Another great chapter! Keep them coming.
mia2009 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Another great chapter. I'm really enjoying the Sarah/Casey dynamic in this story. It's definitely a different side of Casey here. Also Chuck and Sarah are adorable. I love that she can look at him and see beyond his physical attributes despite the fact that she barely knows him. It says a lot about the kind of person she really is. Great job.
mia2009 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Finally got another chapter in. Interesting direction this story is taking. Definitely a little ooc for The Sarah and Casey we all know, but that's what makes it fun and interesting. I look forward to seeing where you go with this story.
KryptonitePoison chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I really loved this chapter. This is a great story, I love it. I loved Sarah beating the snot out of Bryce, I wish that happened on the show. Sarah kissing Bryce in chucks BR was sick. After Bryce's beating he's still gonna try to get Sarah to leave with him, he ain't to bright is he? Thanks for the story.
JerseyGirl13 chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Uplink hit it right on the head. This was so much better than that gut wrenching moment when Sarah did that to Chuck in cannon. This was so much sweeter and you definitely have moved their relationship to another level.
BillsFan chapter 8 . 10/11/2013