Reviews for The Nightwatch
this is one of my favorite stories ever! was too excited and left a review before actually reading it! :)
Jenwren chapter 4 . 3/11
Delightful chapter, always happy to see more of these two characters
Klarinette49 chapter 4 . 3/12
I was so happy to read this new update! you made my day (and my weekend!). this isd efinitely one of my favorite stories of yours and I'm so glad you went back to it. I laughed out loud at Matthew's reaction when Isobel "found" them in the morning :-)
I just read this for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago on AO3 and am so happy you are going to continue this fic! As a new reader, I had no idea your last update had been so long ago. Thanks for continuing!
Longtime Guest chapter 4 . 3/9
Oh what a delicious treat to have you continue this heart warming story as well as the heart rending Things Hidden. Matthew and Mary are/were an iconic couple, and your creative stories just add to the legend. Thank you.
Stephanie chapter 4 . 3/9
I'm glad you returned to the stories of Mary and Matthew. Every single story is amazing. Isobel is very supportive in this story. Matthew is a lawyer, and I hope his legal abilities and his friends lawyers help Mary to free herself from Carlisle.
Honestly can’t wait to see where this story goes? Is Mary still Lady Mary ad will Matthew be the heir. So glad you are continuing!
Beyond thrilled when I saw the update. I love this story! This is so Isobel and so Matthew. I look forward to more of this. Fantastic!
Palindrome310 chapter 4 . 3/9
OMG, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the alert!

Honestly, the best part was Matthew realising Isobel found them in a compromising position!Comfy breakfast of silence! I want to think that Isobel had already taken breakfast because it's late in the morning. Isobel had to pull a poker face first thing in the morning and control her reaction after finding Mary is still married.

I'm glad Matthew has a plan, although I doubt the report will help much since Mary had already report Carlisle and it's WWII.

I really want to see Isobel talking to Matthew about all this situation!
hillevi chapter 4 . 3/9
Such a lovely story! Thank you.
timeandpixiedust chapter 4 . 3/8
This update was a gift in an otherwise terrible day. I am so so so happy you updated because this story is amazing, and very different from other AUs.
timeandpixiedust chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This fic is so beautiful. I loved how you've written the characters here and I wish you would continue this story (I get that it's been over a year but it's nice to hope).
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
miscreant rose chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
No words. I'm just an emotional mess over here. Gahhhhh! drabble this story to us as slowly as you need. I for onw and more than happy to wait.
Audrey C chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Terrific update. So happy that you are continuing the story. Matthew is a complete gentleman. Looking forward to reading more!