Reviews for The Nightwatch
timeandpixiedust chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
This fic is so beautiful. I loved how you've written the characters here and I wish you would continue this story (I get that it's been over a year but it's nice to hope).
Olive Tree Hugger chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Lovely!
miscreant rose chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
No words. I'm just an emotional mess over here. Gahhhhh! drabble this story to us as slowly as you need. I for onw and more than happy to wait.
Audrey C chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Terrific update. So happy that you are continuing the story. Matthew is a complete gentleman. Looking forward to reading more!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
A beautiful chapter and a huge bravo for preserving Matthews convictions in the face of overwhelming temptation. They both felt wonderfully in-character. My favorite exchange was this one:

"You're too good to me, you know," she told him, her nose almost nudging his.

"Nonsense," he returned, cupping the back of her head. "You're just not used to being treated as you deserve."

So beautifully written! Thank you!
New Hogfan chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I'm really happy that you decided to keep going with this story.
Downton.fangirl chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I just love this story, I love how different it is and true to their characters it is. I can't wait for the next part!
judyl1 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
I just read all three chapters of this wonderful story. What an interesting idea. I loved it. Hope you continue.
Jenwren chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Wonderful chapter, beautifully written, can't wait for more!
Julie chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
A new word for gems like this is needed. It's flangsty, combining tastefully laid out fluff and omnipresent angst. I love this flangsty chapter very much. You're so, so good. Thanks for being so generous with your stories. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Wow! So happy you continued with this. It's a great premise and a lovely story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Oh thank you LaLa for such a wonderful and long anticipated chapter! Wonderful! I do hope you turn it into a multi chapter fic but understand that you are so busy!
Nenski chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
So glad to read this update! I adore this story and I'm so looking forward to seeing how it plays out!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I love all your M/M fics but this is by far my favourite one. So you have no idea how happy I am to see an update T_T. Thank you for continuing this beautiful story.
Palindrome310 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
So glad you return to this story. The struggle between their desire to continue or was really palpable. So many great details, trying to hide a sob but increase it, loving Mary as something natural, his new life over his pulse, life and death in war, his progress and more. Can't wait for Christmas!