Reviews for The Nightwatch
EJ96 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I love the conversations ! :-)
cc-weaver chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Ahhh! What a wonderful Thanksgiving day surprise! Thank you so much for the update. Wonderfully written as always. I hope you are enjoying your day.
leagueoflegends chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Thank you so much for continuing this story! You have an amazing talent and I am so glad that one of the most incredible fic writers out there is writing fics about my otp! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
You should become a writer. I think it's amazing that you're able to make me love this so much with only two chapters. I don't know if you read Grace or AGYK by LDI, which are my favorite MM fics, but this definitly is on top of the list now. Thank you so much for this and PD, love these stories. Hope you'll write another chapter. Hugs xx
sweetlikevanillais chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
continue please! i love this so much
sweetlikevanillais chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
please continue this, please please please
lovepurplemustaches chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I love this universe you've created, and I'm super excited to see where you take them next!
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Oh, darling Mary :(

This story is so incredibly inventive my dear. I certainly would like to read more of it ;)
everyhazyday chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Just as perfect as the first part. I love it so much.
Katy chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
So glad you decided to add to this universe, absolutely loved it
kahhtina chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
I have no coherent thoughts about this other than "wonderful" and "Mary my poor baby." Also, some dying whale noises were made. I love it!
kahhtina chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ahh, so perfect, as always! And as a totally nerdy historian, I love the setting of the story. (I just wrote a grad paper over the Blitz. I am so dorky, having MM and history feels at the same time.) I adore everything your write!
cowherderess chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
I hadn't realized people were asking you to continue this, but I'm very glad they did!

This chapter was devastatingly wonderful. I first got to know you because of Mary/Charles, but you are so good at writing M/M too. The last scene where they're comforting each other, oh my gosh... right in the feels! And I love Isobel in this too.

Please write more! I am curious about the other Crawleys in this setting, particularly Sybil-if they knew about Mary's situation or what.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Wow, this is just beautiful. Awesome Isobel, easily-envisioned M/M in this new setting. Their mutual pain and mutual comfort...just wow.
Amber611 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Awesome fic and job so far! :) I usually don't read moderns, but I love the 40's era, and recently have been reading one in Pride & Prejudice fandom. So when I saw the second chapter of this I read both chappies, and LOVED it! :) Poor Mary though. :(. Glad she has Matthew now! Again Awesome job, and can't wait for more! :)
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »