Reviews for The Nightwatch
Kavan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Umm I am going to need a sequel cause this is goooood. I love the whole theme and it makes me want to rewatch Band of Brothers and Family at War. Sequel please.
Joystar chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
ABFAB! I can't wait for the next installment!
virtualclutter chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was lovely! :)
eyeon chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Can there please be more? I can't believe you left it THERE?! I like the whole WWII theme you have going.
luvgoround chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice story - Love the WWII backdrop - Keep the M/M romance alive and well and hot. Thanks for writing this.
Velveteen Rabbit 456 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is just amazing! You have Mary as a singer, Matthew completely besotted, and a WW2 setting. What's not to love? That scene was incredibly steamy! For STEAMM day of course! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Baron Munchausen chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Dear God, that was delicate, and searing, and oddly magical in a way that only some war stories can be. Thank you.
theMatthewReview chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wonderful stuff. Thank you for transposing my beloved Matthew and his Mary into an era that I am writing about elsewhere on the Web; this is accurate and poignant.
Creature of Duty chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Lovely! You set a very intimate scene in a short amount of space and really captured the atmosphere of the setting. (I have to admit that I groaned outloud when she introduced herself as Mary Carlisle!)
Palindrome310 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Love it. All the backstory and their lives revealed through dialogue.
faeyero chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This story literally made me cheer aloud! LalaKate? Check. M/M? Check! WW2 angst and romance? CHECK! And bonus for evilCarlisle and wimpyLavinia! I love it already! :D Thanks for the treat!
On either side the river lie chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
holy cow...where did this come from...you didn't warn me there was going to be M/M fluff tonight...now my heart is beating like the sound of those bombs outside, and I can here satin jazz, and the coldness of the storage room floor...AND ALL I HAVE BURNED ON MY BRAIN IS M/M SMOOCHING IN 1940'S CLOTHES...huh, but thanks, I like that scenario playing before I go to bed... so STEAMMY! but cheers...You are a Darling and I love your FF!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7