Reviews for A Shot In The Dark
LudoJudo chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Another great story. You write Murdoch Fics so well.
karenm99 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Yet another 'aah' moment! I always found this episode troubling, that they would actually shoot George rather than fake the shot; I assumed they'd use a light load for safety. It never occurred to me that Brackenreid would make the shot, but it would make sense for him to take responsibility for it.

Thank you very much for another carefully thought-out and well-executed story. :-)
Demosthenes23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I feel so special, I mean, more so than usual. ;D

It's funny but I've never thought about who would have shot him. It seems obvious now though. Brax was a military man after all. Certainly wouldn't have trusted Henry with it. :p

Glad the bitch got what's coming to her! Brax can be one scary guy when he wants to be! Love this touch!

I like how you managed to convey all the necessary emotions without this becoming cheesy. It's hard to do!

Someone should write a fanfic just about George and his mother. I'm not saying it'll be me, or you, just saying.
Hardstar chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
HappyDaftie, that was beautifully written. The emotions of George and William were sincere and powerful! I love how you masterfully filled in the gaps in the episode and your suggestion that it was Brackenreid that took the shot through the window was ingenious. Thanks for sharing!