Reviews for Homebound
Kath Potter Cullen-H.T chapter 1 . 9/24
So romantic * - *
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/11
You paint an interesting picture of the neighborhood. Never lived in such a place, but can see it from this story. Nice story of meeting for first time. Thanks for sharing.
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
Beautiful story. Made me wonder about life in this kind of neighborhoods in Brooklyn, the Irish & Italian thing, etc. I guess I'll do some research to understand it better. Sounds interesting.
Thanks for the story, Saludos!
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
This would make a fantastic multi fic
grandmachix chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
What a sweet coming-of-age story. Kids can't wait to leave home when home is in your heart so you never really leave. Thank you.
Judy
Fluffyrainbow23 chapter 1 . 1/10/2018
This is the second story I’ve read by you and it’s different every time and I just love it! Just thought I’d let you know haha. I hope you keep writing.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I was hoping for an ending along those lines! Your story made me feel like I was watching an Edward Burns type movie. Sweetly nostalgic.
dianscot chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Ah, so sweet!
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
JustARead chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
cute
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Love It!
EllaSinNombre chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I absolutely loved it! :)
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Awww I loved that. I hope you write a second chapter where they move back married after she graduates.
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I really loved it but Bayswater is in Queens yo! Heavy nostalgia...reminded me a little bit of A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints. :)
Renew13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
What an awesome story. Short and sweet and perfect. I think I'm going to love all your writing. That's just the way it's going. Stated up all night reading Faking It and now in between meetings I'm reading more of your stuff. So far so good.