Reviews for Homebound
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Eh
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Wow! I usually don't read one-shots because I am one of those people who really love the thick books. But now I am reading mostly on my Ipad and I love the goo stories as a rule. But I seem to love everything you write, especially this one. I still wish it was longer, hehe. I love this Edward and Bella. I loved the way you brought Bella's girlish crush into the present, so sweet. I also loved Edwards new crush on her. And the fact that he is seeing his future with her. I kinda new she was in Boston too since she wouldn't say were she was attending school. Just loved, loved it! Thx
Miss. Poppy May chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Such an amazing one shot! It's very rare that I read one that leaves me satisfied but this was so well written. The only problem with it is that Arlington and Somerville are not in Boston, but that probably only bothers me because I'm from Boston. Otherwise great job!
irelandk chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
KagomeBadass17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is amazing and oddly enough, I feel consent with this ending and not mad about there not being more chapters.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Good job
tinksauble chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Cute...
Cina's chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Loved it
dlhk chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wow! I loved this. So good and so sweet. If you ever feel the need to continue it, I'd definitely love to read it! Thanks for sharing.
LaineyAZ chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
So sweet, loved it.
NPakus chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Loved this...could picture this night!
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
The best thing about clicking on a writers BIO is finding these hidden gems. Lovely story a reminder why the grass isn't always greener you just need to look at it from another the other side. Thank you.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Absolutely beautiful! So sweet! I hope you expand it but if not no worries! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
SilKa chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Sigh. This was so cute. I love your stories and your writing and hope for a new fanfiction.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That was lovely, thank you for posting. If you're ever bored or feel like continuing, I'd love to know how things go in Boston for these two. Just a peek. This was a perfect pick me up for my lousy day.
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »