Reviews for Homebound
Zhee chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
What a wonderful feel good story! Simply short and sweet. You are amazing! :)
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Very sorry for the loss of Gisela. She surley would have loved this one. :)

No place like home, indeed.
- "I'm noticing u now." I melted a little bit.

& I loved all the talk of "the neighborhood." I felt like I was watching a little movie, every word played out on a screen in my head.
The old friends, the relatable feeling of taking ur hometown for granted, & what u can find, not when u leave, but when u come back.
- Loved it. Great little story. :))
fuz chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Sweet!

Thank you.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Really sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Sometimes you have to stretch your wings to realize the nest tree is home
R
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Loved it!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Lovely story! Thanks for writing and sharing with us. Miss you...
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Amazing! I love new love stories! And good il Brooklyn! Fantastic story, thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Omg, i'm pretty sure this was one of the most sweet story in this whole site. Sigh, i'm just sad that we wont get more, why must you write such amazing one shots? Anyway, brilliant job, also I want to say I read your harry potter fic at that other site, you really should post here because it's one of the best thing i've ever read ok? You are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
️️
EA xoxo
andersse chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Beautiful story! What a treat to see you post!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Very sweet story. I think it would make a great beginning to a multi- chapter fic. I miss updates from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I love it! I knew when she wouldn't tell him where she was going to school. Makes me want to go find another Brooklyn story. Love the cops-firemen neighborhood too. Nothing like that where I grew up in So Cal. - though my Dad was a fireman.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Lovely story! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »