Reviews for Homebound
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Hey, it's really great story. As all your stories are :-) so nice and ... I don't know...warm. Were you thinking maybe of making it a multichapter story? It is such a nice beginning so it would be great!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I really, really liked this one-shot. It gave me the warm tinglies. Yes, I just made that word up. Normally, I'm too pervy to read the "T" versions, but this was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with the fandom! I remember when Gisela passed and how sad that was. Sorry you lost such a great fan. Christy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was so, so excellent! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I was wandering, was she in BU because of Edward? Maybe her crush wasn't over...:))

Loved it! Thank you!
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Anyone who has grown up in a city with neighborhoods will love this story. This is NYC and Philadelphia and Chicago. It's gorgeous, the beginnings of adulthood, the realization that the old neighbor is changing and in some ways will never/always will be the same. And of course, this isn't just a love story to the 'hood, but a *love* love story, where you meet through friends, share a past, and the quite girl gets the football player. And I really loved the EPOV, this dude has met a girl, and isn't letting anyone stop his pursuit.

I loved this! Don't keep such gems hidden for two years again!
spellbound415 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Always thrilled to find an update from spanglemaker

This was like a warm hug. Thanks!

Hope to hear from you again soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Edward comes back to the neighborhood that he was so eager to leave years ago. He meets with his friends and meets Bella. This was a surprise to him. They get to know each other. There was something there from the beginning. She is in school and he works in Boston. In the end Edward finds out that Bella goes to school in Boston where he works. Edward wanted more with this relationship. Now that they are in the same city their relationship can continue to grow. They have the same desire to come home after Bella is done with school. Edward wants that too but now with Bella. Thanks for the HEA and this short story. Keep writing!
LadyTx chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!
Robward17 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Awww that was cute! And you know..it's so common for kids to want to escape the nest. Only once they've grown & matured do we realize there truly IS no place like home! I'd give just about anything to go back to those days. *sigh*

Lovely story in Gisela's memory. That was an unbelieveable tragedy!
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
That was awesome. Thank you. I was there that year at CC and it was very sad what happened. So that for honoring her.
Thank you!
Temajin chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
OK, i'm hooked!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
that was really really sweet- loved it!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »