Reviews for Homebound
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Amazing! I love new love stories! And good il Brooklyn! Fantastic story, thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Omg, i'm pretty sure this was one of the most sweet story in this whole site. Sigh, i'm just sad that we wont get more, why must you write such amazing one shots? Anyway, brilliant job, also I want to say I read your harry potter fic at that other site, you really should post here because it's one of the best thing i've ever read ok? You are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
️️
EA xoxo
andersse chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Beautiful story! What a treat to see you post!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Very sweet story. I think it would make a great beginning to a multi- chapter fic. I miss updates from you!
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I love it! I knew when she wouldn't tell him where she was going to school. Makes me want to go find another Brooklyn story. Love the cops-firemen neighborhood too. Nothing like that where I grew up in So Cal. - though my Dad was a fireman.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Lovely story! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Hey, it's really great story. As all your stories are :-) so nice and ... I don't know...warm. Were you thinking maybe of making it a multichapter story? It is such a nice beginning so it would be great!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I really, really liked this one-shot. It gave me the warm tinglies. Yes, I just made that word up. Normally, I'm too pervy to read the "T" versions, but this was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with the fandom! I remember when Gisela passed and how sad that was. Sorry you lost such a great fan. Christy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was so, so excellent! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I was wandering, was she in BU because of Edward? Maybe her crush wasn't over...:))

Loved it! Thank you!
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Anyone who has grown up in a city with neighborhoods will love this story. This is NYC and Philadelphia and Chicago. It's gorgeous, the beginnings of adulthood, the realization that the old neighbor is changing and in some ways will never/always will be the same. And of course, this isn't just a love story to the 'hood, but a *love* love story, where you meet through friends, share a past, and the quite girl gets the football player. And I really loved the EPOV, this dude has met a girl, and isn't letting anyone stop his pursuit.

I loved this! Don't keep such gems hidden for two years again!
spellbound415 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Always thrilled to find an update from spanglemaker

This was like a warm hug. Thanks!

Hope to hear from you again soon
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »