Reviews for Homebound
islandgirl7718 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Loved this!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was lovely. And not everyone will need to leave to appreciate the life they had, but these two did - and I love that they experienced somewhere else so they could truly appreciate home again. Plus, home always looks better when there's a love there to share it with you. ;)
archy12 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ah,so that's why it's so intimate and...just,like a family story or something.I could actually see the buildings around with all the soft lights,the nearly-empty streets,feel the connection between the characters...Beautiful.
onemorecup chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So glad you posted this. Thanks
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I saw your name on this story and knew it would be good. I was right. Thank you for posting. You certainly have a way with words. I still revisit "the Art Teacher" and the Wedding Party when I am feeling nostalgic for some good E&B fan fic. I just checked your porfile and see there are other stories of yours I have not read. THere seems to be a lull in stories that are grabbing me, it might be a good time to check some of them out. Thank you again for writing.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Thank you so much for posting this. It put the biggest smile on my face. I've missed your words.
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was sweet.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Super cute! Thanks for posting it.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was sweet and just about perfect.
ickaren chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Thank you for posting this...I love it! No surprise there though...you never disappoint! Every nuance is just right, and I can feel that it is truly a love letter and you know it well. Thanks again.
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I would love to see this continued. It's great. I loved it.
mollybean chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Lovely words. I looked on your livejournal, but didn't see anything on your OF. Can you provide an update or a link (I'm not on twitter) so I can follow your progress?
MsHavisham79 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I remember reading this as part of the compilation and loving it so much. It really is a beautiful piece, so glad you posted it!
laylak500 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Loved this. I wish more authors would come back with one-shots every now and again. Let us know about original fiction updates etc etc. There is nothing like a great one-shot. Thanks again!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Loved this! Thanks for sharing it!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »