Reviews for Homebound
Avrildulac chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Lovely! Thanks.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
There is no place like home especially when you head out into the world on your own
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Thank you for sharing!
arhs28 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Very sweet!
dubtrub chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
You are absolutely, by far, my fave FF author. How you manage to get the feel of nostalgia, homesickness and character buildup in one page is amazing. Any chance we'll get B&E's adventures in Boston?
islandgirl7718 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Loved this!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was lovely. And not everyone will need to leave to appreciate the life they had, but these two did - and I love that they experienced somewhere else so they could truly appreciate home again. Plus, home always looks better when there's a love there to share it with you. ;)
archy12 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ah,so that's why it's so intimate and...just,like a family story or something.I could actually see the buildings around with all the soft lights,the nearly-empty streets,feel the connection between the characters...Beautiful.
onemorecup chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
So glad you posted this. Thanks
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I saw your name on this story and knew it would be good. I was right. Thank you for posting. You certainly have a way with words. I still revisit "the Art Teacher" and the Wedding Party when I am feeling nostalgic for some good E&B fan fic. I just checked your porfile and see there are other stories of yours I have not read. THere seems to be a lull in stories that are grabbing me, it might be a good time to check some of them out. Thank you again for writing.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Thank you so much for posting this. It put the biggest smile on my face. I've missed your words.
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was sweet.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Super cute! Thanks for posting it.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was sweet and just about perfect.
ickaren chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Thank you for posting this...I love it! No surprise there never disappoint! Every nuance is just right, and I can feel that it is truly a love letter and you know it well. Thanks again.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »