Reviews for A Dollar and A Dream
lg4az chapter 37 . 3/17/2014
Loved, loved, loved this update. Freaking hilarious! Holly was awesome. We need more of her.
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 37 . 3/17/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! More, more, MORE :D
please continue
Guest chapter 37 . 3/17/2014
So happy for Brittany and her mom !
Omg I love that you made Holly Britt's aunt :P
ItGivesMeChills chapter 37 . 3/17/2014
Aww cuties
AlabamaMiles chapter 37 . 3/17/2014
Great chapter. Domestic brittana just makes me so happy

Good britts mom is standing up for her anf the holly addition was a fun twist
XenaLin chapter 37 . 3/17/2014
I still feel sorry for Britt :( I'd hate it if my dad were like that to me, if I came out to him.

I love how flustered and starstruck Santana is with Holly though haha. I've always loved Holly, and she's hilarious even here so it's a win-win lol. Poor Santana, they all tease her lol.
auntdedra chapter 37 . 3/16/2014
Awesome
sarcasticSweetLadykisses89 chapter 37 . 3/16/2014
Omg Holly! ! Lol I loved her in Glee. Yes you brought her back. Hey wasn't she in HL? Or FF? Ok so lets talk about Brittany's mom...loved her. Looking forward to more.
Ff chapter 37 . 3/16/2014
Great chapter. I like it when you do both britts and san's pov in the chapters. I'm so glad your going to do a sequel to this story
DominoL chapter 37 . 3/16/2014
... aww i love mama pierce already and holly... damn, i got a crush on her again
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 37 . 3/16/2014
That was so sweet of her mom! I was actually wondering why she wasn't doing anything about Brittney's situation with her dad.
I also really liked Holly's character, super funny!
I'm still waiting for the moment when Santana will open her restaurant, but that will have to be in while cause first her food truck has to be a success, but one can dream... :-)
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 36 . 3/12/2014
Definitely keep it Britt's POV! :)
GoKrazy chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »