Reviews for A Dollar and A Dream
PGSJ chapter 39 . 3/28/2014
Aaww I was hoping Santana and Brittany would have adopted Ashley but I'm happy she's gonna be in their lives somehow. Can't wait for yg last chapter and sequel!
sarcasticSweetLadykisses89 chapter 39 . 3/28/2014
Omg...Santana was sooo emotional after she found out Ashley was adopted. Yay she's still going to around. But I knew that already lol...I love how much Brittany and Santana care for one another...looking forward to the final chapter. Wow wasn't expecting to hear from Sam anymore.

Btw what did you think of Glee Tuesday? ? Brittana is back!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/28/2014
Ah I don't want it to end :(
Fern chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
I was really surprised that you had puck and rach adopt Ashley def didn't see that coming. Great chapter. So happy you will be continuing this story.
erika chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
weeding and a baby pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
ItGivesMeChills chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
final? :(
singlevow chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
Can't wait for the final chapter! I'm really excited
naynayrivers428 chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
Kinda sucks that Santana and Brittany didn't adopt Ashley. Kinda sad bout it, good chapter though. Also will there be a sequel?
MzDelirious chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
I want more and more lol. Love that Rachel and Puck adopted Ashley so that Santana can stay in her life. Ughhh between your different stories and Glee Im so full of Brittana emotions *cue ugly cry*
DominoL chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
YAY
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
Aw I literally teared up when Ashely was adopted and Santana and Brittany couldn't say goodbye. But so happy she will still be able to be apart if Santana and Brittany's lives. I hope Chef is okay and Santana pays more attention to him. I hope Britt proposes! That's going to be adorable!
FannamedSam chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
Freakin loved this chapter! :D
caitie.r.simpson chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
Loved it :) can't wait to see how the proposal goes and definitely can't wait for the sequel :))
TwoGoldRings21 chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
Omg that was sooooo sweet! Can't wait to see how Brittany will choose to propose! I hope she will read Santana a heartfelt poem when she proposes :-)
angrylesbianblogger chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
Can I just say that this is the best brittana fic I've read? It's my favorite right up with the knife thrower's daughter. Seriously, I just love domestic brittana and you are making it sooooo good. I love their cuddling and the sweet names that they call eachother and it's just beautiful. You deserve all the awards. Thank you for giving this story life. I will be sad to see it end but I'm still so happy every time I read a chapter 3
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »