Reviews for A Dollar and A Dream
StephaniieC chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
Can I cry? :3 ADORABLE!
Tishamay chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
I love that you had Rach & Puck adopt Ashley! AAwesome chapter!
XenaLin chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
D'awww .. that's a really sweet ending :) balances out the sadness of Ashley getting adopted. Definitely.

But why is Sam there? Why'd Puck invite him?
Fangirl44 chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
I'm so glad Ashley will be in their life. I was freaking out when Ashley got adopted.
Update soon
catmig chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
This was one of my favorite chapters of this story. I'm not really sure why, I just really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the final chapter!
AlabamaMiles chapter 39 . 3/27/2014
This was fantastic!

Loved how rachel and puck adopted ashley and the ending of the chapter was really adorable.

As i've said before domestic santana is just one of my biggest weeknesses. Along with protective brittany and them being mrs and mrs pierce, lol.

Im excited to read the sequel too, so glad you're making one as id miss this with only one chapter left
auntdedra chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
Awesome :-)
mcmaverick1 chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
The eviction was hilarious!
GuessWho it's me chapter 38 . 3/24/2014
Lmao to the Quinn and santana scene where San is bored and just felt like bothering her friend to entertain herself. That was really funny. Love that britt got to see her brothers! I wonder where mama pierce is gunna live if she's divorcing her hubby tho! And that was super sweet of Santana's parents and Britt's mom to come to their opening day with the food truck! I wonder if they'll eventually turn it into a resturaunt or somethin but from all the owning a resturaunt reality tvshows make it look exhausting and extremely time consuming to own a resteraunt. Sooo idk I wouldn't want them getting too busy but anyways can't wait for more!
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 38 . 3/24/2014
Awesome chapter.

Favorite part was Santana trying to evict Quinn! So funny!
edcwsxqaz chapter 38 . 3/24/2014
Love it. So. Freaking. Much. Im about to die from the adorableness.
FannamedSam chapter 38 . 3/24/2014
I'm excited to see where their businesses go! :)
sarcasticSweetLadykisses89 chapter 38 . 3/23/2014
Omg they did great with the food truck and book
Guest chapter 38 . 3/23/2014
Such a feel good story and I love it
DominoL chapter 38 . 3/23/2014
awesome. a few thousand made in a day
853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »