Reviews for A Dollar and A Dream
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
As much as I hate to say it, I think she should fail. Just so she can have that "what was I thinking? I can't be a chef. This is stupid." moment and then Brittany can do her thing, and calm her down and show her it's ok to fail every once in a while. Great story and chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
Okay, first, poor Santana. I can't believe she ran into the dire. Lol. And second, great chapter. Can't what to read about their date!
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
So sweet! Loved seeing Santana let loose and have fun, and Brittany is such a sweetheart helping Sanny when she got sick. Great chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
Aw! So cute and I love it! :D
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
Aw! So sweet! Love the nickname Sanny! So Brittany like! Great chapter! :)
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Oh, my gosh! This is so cute! I love Santana and her thoughts, lol! A whole hour and she hasn't had the urge to hit hit! Good job, San! Great chapter. I'm looking forward to more! :)
Guest chapter 40 . 3/28/2016
This story is so fantastic . I think you should write a story from Brittney's POW since you wrote one in Santana's POW . I wish you could publish your story's because they are the best one's I've ever read .
Jill24 chapter 13 . 2/3/2016
SKEvanche chapter 39 . 9/15/2015
How wonderful that Ashley has a family now- one that means Santana and Brittany can still be in her life. I am confused about Chef- kept thinking he was really sick because of all the screaming and whining he was doing, then nothing else was mentioned. I can't help but suspect that there's going to be a fight involving Sam while everyone is on vacation.
SKEvanche chapter 38 . 9/15/2015
How great it is that the whole family came to celebrate the opening of the food truck, especially Santana's parents and Brittany's mother bringing her two brothers.
SKEvanche chapter 37 . 9/15/2015
Always interesting when Holly Holiday is involved. What's nice is that Brittany didn't get get jealous. I really like that Mrs. Pierce is willing to get a divorce in order to stand by her daughter. Maybe someday her father will come around.
SKEvanche chapter 33 . 9/10/2015
Was nice to see Brittany stick up for Quinn after Santana's attitude, even though she wanted Quinn away from Sam. (Admit I wanted to see this discussion, or the threatened foursome you suggested a couple chapters ago). I'm so glad Ashley is still a part of their lives, and look forward to where that goes.
SKEvanche chapter 32 . 9/9/2015
I really like (& am sure I've written before) how much I like the fearsome foursome working together on Santana's business- an opportunity for these friends to spend time together. I am not a chef or accomplished cook, & haven't read a story that involves the subject, but you describe the meals so well. I am hoping for one hell of a confrontation between "Snixx" and Sam.
SKEvanche chapter 30 . 9/8/2015
Terrible what happened to Santana because of Gloria! The only thing I wish about this chapter is that we had experienced the actual fight between Brittany and Gloria.
SKEvanche chapter 29 . 9/7/2015
Very curious about Gloria and what's so bad that Quinn needs to come help them get through it. Family drama is always so much deeper than in any other situation. Looks like there may be a possibility for Quinn since I don't think Sam is the one.
876 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »