Reviews for A Dollar and A Dream
Jill24 chapter 13 . 2/3
SKEvanche chapter 39 . 9/15/2015
How wonderful that Ashley has a family now- one that means Santana and Brittany can still be in her life. I am confused about Chef- kept thinking he was really sick because of all the screaming and whining he was doing, then nothing else was mentioned. I can't help but suspect that there's going to be a fight involving Sam while everyone is on vacation.
SKEvanche chapter 38 . 9/15/2015
How great it is that the whole family came to celebrate the opening of the food truck, especially Santana's parents and Brittany's mother bringing her two brothers.
SKEvanche chapter 37 . 9/15/2015
Always interesting when Holly Holiday is involved. What's nice is that Brittany didn't get get jealous. I really like that Mrs. Pierce is willing to get a divorce in order to stand by her daughter. Maybe someday her father will come around.
SKEvanche chapter 33 . 9/10/2015
Was nice to see Brittany stick up for Quinn after Santana's attitude, even though she wanted Quinn away from Sam. (Admit I wanted to see this discussion, or the threatened foursome you suggested a couple chapters ago). I'm so glad Ashley is still a part of their lives, and look forward to where that goes.
SKEvanche chapter 32 . 9/9/2015
I really like (& am sure I've written before) how much I like the fearsome foursome working together on Santana's business- an opportunity for these friends to spend time together. I am not a chef or accomplished cook, & haven't read a story that involves the subject, but you describe the meals so well. I am hoping for one hell of a confrontation between "Snixx" and Sam.
SKEvanche chapter 30 . 9/8/2015
Terrible what happened to Santana because of Gloria! The only thing I wish about this chapter is that we had experienced the actual fight between Brittany and Gloria.
SKEvanche chapter 29 . 9/7/2015
Very curious about Gloria and what's so bad that Quinn needs to come help them get through it. Family drama is always so much deeper than in any other situation. Looks like there may be a possibility for Quinn since I don't think Sam is the one.
SKEvanche chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
Arguments are bound to happen,but I hate to think what's happened to Santana because she chose to walk. Brings up one of my worst nightmares
SKEvanche chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
I like that they didn't overdo it with their gifts for each other. I know there was a budget, but I had guessed they would break it. Glad to be wrong. Ashley is adorable!
SKEvanche chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Only to Santana! Love having the foursome together, as I did/do in the Hollywood trilogy.
SKEvanche chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
Absolutely LOVE the welcome home party for Chef!
SKEvanche chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
As Quinn checked out Brittany, Mercedes is being protective of her best friend, and I like it. Neither side got crazy in the process. I do think Santana took the whole "moving into a penthouse" process almost too easily. I think I would have been more in shock or questioned the move. Happy about Chef. Hope he stays.
SKEvanche chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Wonderful chapter. How did you come up with the menu, as well as laying out the order in which they prepared everything during the day. Are you a chef or in the business? I also loved the whole interaction between Santana, Brittany, Quinn, and the welcome addition of Mercedes. I'm hoping she will show up more
SKEvanche chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Exciting! A perfect opportunity to show off her cooking skills and maybe begin her future career. Can't help wondering if there will be a few funny moments in the process
869 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »