Reviews for A Dollar and A Dream
SKEvanche chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
Arguments are bound to happen,but I hate to think what's happened to Santana because she chose to walk. Brings up one of my worst nightmares
SKEvanche chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
I like that they didn't overdo it with their gifts for each other. I know there was a budget, but I had guessed they would break it. Glad to be wrong. Ashley is adorable!
SKEvanche chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
Only to Santana! Love having the foursome together, as I did/do in the Hollywood trilogy.
SKEvanche chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
Absolutely LOVE the welcome home party for Chef!
SKEvanche chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
As Quinn checked out Brittany, Mercedes is being protective of her best friend, and I like it. Neither side got crazy in the process. I do think Santana took the whole "moving into a penthouse" process almost too easily. I think I would have been more in shock or questioned the move. Happy about Chef. Hope he stays.
SKEvanche chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Wonderful chapter. How did you come up with the menu, as well as laying out the order in which they prepared everything during the day. Are you a chef or in the business? I also loved the whole interaction between Santana, Brittany, Quinn, and the welcome addition of Mercedes. I'm hoping she will show up more
SKEvanche chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Exciting! A perfect opportunity to show off her cooking skills and maybe begin her future career. Can't help wondering if there will be a few funny moments in the process
SKEvanche chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
And the beginning of her dreams to be a Chef are on, with the name Aunty Snixx. Looks like it's going to be a great ride! So why do I have reservations about Sam being with Quinn? Am I pulling some of Glee feelings into this story? I'll work on that.
SKEvanche chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Love the way you wrote the part that became the title of this story.
SKEvanche chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
The experience of falling in love is amazing, and you're showing that it. Was afraid Quinn would be against the relationship, so pleasantly surprised she supports it.
Brittana0909 chapter 41 . 7/25/2015
So, I've read all your other stories except for this one and MMM. I tried about four or five times to read this one in the past and I would get further and further and then get distracted, but I told myself, "This is your favorite fanfic writer! You know you have to finish it!" And let me tell you, I LOVE IT! You have such an amazing writing ability that I envy. I cannot wait to start reading MMM. :) Happy writing!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/2/2015
I love the way santana wanted to evict Quinn. It was hilarious. Love the story so far every bit of it.
smartass26 chapter 36 . 7/2/2015
Loved the story so far loved the scene where santana wants to evict Quinn. Hilarious.
Kredd05 chapter 41 . 6/22/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Every chapter was amazing and beautiful from beginning to end. I can only hope I get to experience half of the romance portrayed in this story. I'm making it a goal to read every story you have.
maddog63 chapter 40 . 4/21/2015
I love everything about this entire story. Plenty of drama to move the story along, and just so much love. This is a story I will return to again and again. Thank you for this amazing story.
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »