Reviews for A Dollar and A Dream
SKEvanche chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
And the beginning of her dreams to be a Chef are on, with the name Aunty Snixx. Looks like it's going to be a great ride! So why do I have reservations about Sam being with Quinn? Am I pulling some of Glee feelings into this story? I'll work on that.
SKEvanche chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Love the way you wrote the part that became the title of this story.
SKEvanche chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
The experience of falling in love is amazing, and you're showing that it. Was afraid Quinn would be against the relationship, so pleasantly surprised she supports it.
Brittana0909 chapter 41 . 7/25/2015
So, I've read all your other stories except for this one and MMM. I tried about four or five times to read this one in the past and I would get further and further and then get distracted, but I told myself, "This is your favorite fanfic writer! You know you have to finish it!" And let me tell you, I LOVE IT! You have such an amazing writing ability that I envy. I cannot wait to start reading MMM. :) Happy writing!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/2/2015
I love the way santana wanted to evict Quinn. It was hilarious. Love the story so far every bit of it.
smartass26 chapter 36 . 7/2/2015
Loved the story so far loved the scene where santana wants to evict Quinn. Hilarious.
Kredd05 chapter 41 . 6/22/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Every chapter was amazing and beautiful from beginning to end. I can only hope I get to experience half of the romance portrayed in this story. I'm making it a goal to read every story you have.
maddog63 chapter 40 . 4/21/2015
I love everything about this entire story. Plenty of drama to move the story along, and just so much love. This is a story I will return to again and again. Thank you for this amazing story.
maddog63 chapter 37 . 4/21/2015
Best. Chapter. Yet. I literally cried - from sadness to laughter to victory. Thank you!
maddog63 chapter 36 . 4/21/2015
OMG! What a perfect place for Brittany's POV! And THANK YOU for filling in some more of her back story. So good to hear her thoughts and feelings!
maddog63 chapter 34 . 4/20/2015
Best chapter yet! Great drama and depth for all the characters.
maddog63 chapter 33 . 4/20/2015
I love Ashley and the way Brit and San are with her!
maddog63 chapter 32 . 4/20/2015
I am so happy right now! Yay!
maddog63 chapter 31 . 4/20/2015
You let them say so much without even using words. Nicely done.
maddog63 chapter 29 . 4/19/2015
Wow. That was intense. SO glad you added a Brittany POV there - it was key to get her thoughts on what was happening.
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »