Reviews for A Dollar and A Dream
Brittanaslovato chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Please update soon! This is the cutest story ever and we all need cute Brittana right now
StephaniieC chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
CUTE! But seriously San... Vomit? Like when u are kissing her? O.o lol see u soon my friend! :) love
castlewalls7 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Yay they finally kissed oh my lanta georgia! Still loving this story they're so cute together.
Prettygleekbitch chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Adorably written.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I love the story! please keep going :)
DominoL chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
so cute :D
Caroline chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I don't know what to say, everytime I read all of yours fan fiction they're amazing. Keep going please all of them.
Aurorazilla chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I love this story so much! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AlabamaMiles chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Freaking amazing story
cheekymonkey212 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
God that is so sweet, Santana is softie when it comes to Britt-Britt, I think my heart is swimming with happiness! lol Thank you!
Channy2425 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
so cute
XenaLin chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Aww Britt taking care of Santana like that is the cutest thing since they're so new at the friendship thing.
I've a feeling Santana will not only be really hungover but also really embarrassed the day after, am I right? lol

I kind of missed the interaction with Sam and his brother though. It would've been kinda cool to see. Or read in this case.

But it's really fun to see Santana so enarmored with Britt.
Brittana4Life3 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Aw even though Santana got shit faced drunk that was a cute Chapter. I love brittany in this story. I love how she speaks different languages and knows so much about random things. So excited for this story :)
meshannen04 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
great chapter...they are so cute...i love your story...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
They're so cute! I hope they'll kiss but they probably won't. :p
836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »