Reviews for Just Rogue
jerlanege chapter 4 . 8/22
Cap maravilho confe├žo que chorei muito louca pra ver outro.
natysc chapter 4 . 2/6
It's been a long time but please update this story.
Silv3rfox chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Love your story and I hope you'll still update because I can't wait to read more!
NephilimEQ chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
MOAR! ...please? I *love* this concept, especially with bringing Victor in on it. Great job!
X.summergrey.X chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
its been a long time since you updated but this story was finely getting to a high light since now rogue is with the x-men and could start being turned to her old self or as close to it as can be with now a feral side.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
in the movie, they made rogue like such a good girl when she's got more spunk then that everywhere else. I do want to see what is going on with the other people that was there and how they are dealing with her death even though we see she is alive. it seems that logans ability kicked in for her to survive.
ELM-Tree10 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
please update! I know it's been awhile but I'd love to see what happens next
Mishelle20 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Great story so far.
Lexi chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Please keep going with this it's an amazing story
vampgirliegirl chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
keep going
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
ADD MORE! I'M HOOKED!
The Movie X-Men chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Can you please update? It's an amazing story!
laenamoradadeROG chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
hey
awesome chapter
i am a bit confused though, this is post X2, but are you putting in Sabretooth and Beast? Who is the behemoth? cuz that kinda confused me. Xavier is still alive, but he would't be the behemoth, and then since he ( i think) said Jimmy im thinking Sabretooth.

loving the story.

Wolverine is pissed. any chance we can get his pov?

thank you!

laenamoradadeROGUE

(sorry for posting like this, my account is going haywire crazy and won't let me in)
laenamoradadeROG chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
hey!
i knew i had read this already, lol. love this new chapter.
im glad that she's changed, maybe being more in touch with her feral side will make her more badass once she thinks like a human again,

congrats! and ill keep reading, ;)
AB Feta chapter 4 . 12/30/2013