Reviews for Just Rogue
Jahunta4974 chapter 4 . 2/20
This chapter is AWESOME! I love how Victor can come in and know in 10 seconds what's what while the X-Men are standing around clueless. I like that Logan has marked Marie, but I HATE that he STILL refuses to see that they are MATES! I felt so bad for our poor little feral Marie. You can't leave them like this! Update soon! I have to know what happens next!
Jahunta4974 chapter 3 . 2/20
You evil thing! How dare you stop it there! I am loving Marie's almost single-minded determination to get rid of Red. And Logan touched her! How could he do that and not wind up twitching on the floor? Is he immune? Can she control her skin now? Or is it off permanently? I wonder will she have a phoenix of her own since she touched Jean? And I agree with what Rogue said in the first chapter, I think she probably could control the Phoenix better that Jean could. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Jahunta4974 chapter 2 . 2/20
Yes! She got the tags back! I hated that Logan threw them away in X-2. I hope she finds Red and kicks her ass!
Jahunta4974 chapter 1 . 2/20
I always wondered if Rogue could have been the one to save the day in X-2, but since Jean died in the end I didn't complain. This looks intriguing, though. I like it.
raven-fan14 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
when will you update ch5?
jerlanege chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Cap maravilho confe├žo que chorei muito louca pra ver outro.
natysc chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
It's been a long time but please update this story.
Silv3rfox chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Love your story and I hope you'll still update because I can't wait to read more!
NephilimEQ chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
MOAR! ...please? I *love* this concept, especially with bringing Victor in on it. Great job!
X.summergrey.X chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
its been a long time since you updated but this story was finely getting to a high light since now rogue is with the x-men and could start being turned to her old self or as close to it as can be with now a feral side.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
in the movie, they made rogue like such a good girl when she's got more spunk then that everywhere else. I do want to see what is going on with the other people that was there and how they are dealing with her death even though we see she is alive. it seems that logans ability kicked in for her to survive.
ELM-Tree10 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
please update! I know it's been awhile but I'd love to see what happens next
Mishelle20 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Great story so far.
Lexi chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Please keep going with this it's an amazing story
vampgirliegirl chapter 4 . 5/19/2014