Reviews for A rose by any other name
DesperateSoulH chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I'd have suggested Connie even though it's not my fav but I guess you know why) if I've read it on time the 1st time :p
But I like Hope and I got used to it :))
BomerBurton chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I Knowles it's too late, I just wanna ask why didn't u choose Connie? You know the S4 finale :p
Anyway I love you stories I fell in love with them all over again you're a very good writer and it keeps me sane since we still don't know if the show will be renewed ;((
PS: you watch B&B? Cuz Liam and Hope lol
Vv chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I'd like Iris or C├ęcile as names for the baby girl, I really like your stories, Sara and Neal ar soooo cute! I can't wait to "see" their daughter...!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awww that was really sweetly written...
annie chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I have a new name to add..constance ellis caffrey..hoping the baby brings the consistency in their lives..or hope is good..love all your stories
Flower chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Very sweet! Thank you. Emily, Lily, Grace. And even if they get married keep the double surname.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
As any one who has read any Clifford The Big Red Dog stories knows Emily Elizabeth is is taken.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ruben, it means, look, a boy... I guess it is european, but as they both have been to europe...
Annn99 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love Amelia! It is classy, kinda pretentious like her parents Lol and it sounds good with Caffrey, assuming they will get married SOON and wont have to keep the Ellis-Caffrey, just Caffrey ;)
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Kaylen, Zoey , Alexis (Lexi)
chicca01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I really like Hope...Hope Ellis-Caffrey is a hope to see Neal and Sara together in 5th season