Reviews for Every Face a Different Shade
So what happens next? Do they keep being the center of attention for reasons other than dueling? Would anyone happen to witness the aforementioned date? What are her cousins' reactions? Does Albus get to say 'I told you so' when he sees they can get along quite nicely despite their pasts and their families' ?
I should very much enjoy reading another part of the romance between these star crossed lovers.
Very nice. And cute.
Alytiger chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Loooooooooooooooooove it
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I love this
amasongrain chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
That was sweet. And nice. And I'm really awkward (or at least I think I am) with reviews...but I wanted to say something in stead of hitting you with a fav. and running...yeah...I like how you added depth (background?) to everything and it's pretty amazing. Thank you for writing this, I've been looking for an interesting story about the two of them (and Lena wasn't a Mary-Sue! ) And I'm basically telling you that I really liked it and it was rather well written and stuff ('stuff' is so vague)...yep. Bye... :)
MarsBars1999 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
so sweet
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
this was so lovely! thanks for the amazing read
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Loved it!
londenmellarkjacksonsmith chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Amazing more please
Thilde chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I like your story ! Thanks !
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aw, that was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh my god SO CUTE *nosebleed* HELP I THINK IM DYING
CurlyFries01 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
In the third paragraph, you have a space between the L and D of old instead of between the words old and fashioned. :) Great story! :)
wutaistars chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I like how you took a turn from the usual portrayal of Rose and Scorpius' dynamic. They sound mature and amiable, which is refreshing. There are a couple of grammatical errors ("once it waning" should probably be "once it wanes," and "effortless blend" is probably "effortlessly blend," right?) Overall, it's an intriguing setting. :D