Reviews for I Envy Thee Thy Love
Chalayne chapter 2 . 8/12
I really hope you plan to continue! Enjoying this AU thus far and looking forward to seeing how the Everlark come about.
Carmeldlite chapter 2 . 6/22
This plot twist is exhilarating. Are you planning to finish?
Jedi1 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
This is good you should continue it.
PM Addict chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
What happens next? What happens next? Has this fic been abandoned?
finantheagile chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
hope you are still writing this would like to read more
Luciinthesky chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I'm definitely intrigued! Please continue!
podunk chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Absolutely want more of this story! I am picturing Everlark in a Gone With the Wind setting - romance prevails!
Norbert's Mom chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Very nice. I like the fanciful way that Peeta and Finnick speak. Hilarious that Finnick is able to charm Mrs. Mellark. Peeta literally falling for Katniss was a nice way to end the chapter.
Chat1 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Great start!
LillyLovesHG chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
I love your story! Please update soon! Can't wait!
actslikerain chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Continue it! It's really interesting and it seems as if you know a lot about the civil war. I'm a fan of historical fictions only if they're accurate and honestly that's hard to find in fanfiction.
russomaha chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I’m astonished that since September 2013 this story got only 9 reviews. Nine! Seriously, people? So, I gonna leave the 10th, and with it my admiration for the author’s imagination and impressive way with words as well as sincere anticipation to see it continued. Pretty please?
Reader701 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I would definitely read more. I like this story!
SunsetMellark chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
nice story!
hope you upload more chapters !
i'd love to see katnissxpeeta interaction(and hopefully romance) with the weight of gale's death and their's grief about it !
lovely story !