Reviews for Dragonsoul
Keller Blair chapter 95 . 5/18
Well this was a let down
Gamerbox chapter 95 . 2/25
I love your entire story however I did miss the whole opportunity you had with Dernivier I probably spelled that wrong but you did Miss bringing him back into the story can you at least put out one chapter where maybe akatosh communes with Serana or somebody else and tells them about valour's sacrifice
GoingBlargh chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
Well written, and the chapter's are nice and meaty, so I don't run out of reading material any time soon. Good work!
And for some reason, I'm imagining Valor attacking the thalmor with his loot sack of weapons and armor and calling dibs on the weapons after that.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 25 . 10/21/2016
Doesn't Tamriel has ruby throne for Emperor?
josef772 chapter 89 . 10/19/2016
absolutely amazing story and one just sad ending, please with tears in my eyes make a sequel even if its just a short few chapters just for the love of godddd reunite them
TheWarden101 chapter 95 . 7/1/2016
Damn, this was incredible, I mean I absolutely despise you for keeping Serana and Valor apart, but apart from that this is not only one of the greatest fanfics I've read this is one of the greatest stories in general, truly a masterful work, and I hope you continue this story. ya know bring Valor back to Serana, maybe? please? 10/10
Dotwiper chapter 95 . 6/8/2016
This has been a journey, thank you for taking this story to shore. This does not belong among the normal things I prefer to read, but something about this story and your simple writing style didn't let me go, although I wanted to stop reading at times. I think I was really loyal to your story line, liked it. I don't usually comment but you finished quite the piece. Good luck to you and thanks for making my lunch reading hours enjoyable!
Guest chapter 95 . 5/27/2016
I loved both of these stories you wrote absolutely amazing and can't wait for any of your new stories. Ps thanks for spending so much of your own time and life for our satisfaction.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 95 . 5/25/2016
This and Dragonfire are easily two of my favorite stories on this site. I loved every single minute of reading this series. And I pray, to the 9, that you do a sequel story. I would love to seeing how you would have the Empress and her son take on the Akaviri. You have the talent for it and I would read that story in a heartbeat.

Thank you. Thank you for the wonderful story (no, Epic) to read. I do hope that you continue to write more amazing tales like these, cause I can guarantee that I will read them.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 95 . 5/22/2016
It was good story but you destroyed it by thinking yourself as some G.R.
LightningShades chapter 95 . 5/21/2016
Hello!

What a tale! Some mistakes were made here and there throughout chapters, mostly they are timeline related, but overall, I think you did an oustanding job as a writer of such a young age. Your story was beautiful, it had some researches behind it, a lot of work done on it, and in the end it totally is worth all things.

Somehow I found myself to be strangely skeptical concerning the ending, I would've loved to know if Serana went out to look for her lover. And what about Durnheviir? I'm sure this dragon can be of use if a sequel comes to mind :). What of Miraak's dragons? What of the heir of Dovahkiin? There is a lot you can still work on.

I enjoyed the reading. Such talent must not be silenced :) Keep the pens working the parchments fellow artist!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 95 . 5/19/2016
It's a shame Serana grew bitter at Valor's absence, but it honestly doesn't make sense to me unless she knew he made the decision not to return. Eh. Not that strange, I guess. Plenty of people grow to hate loved ones for dying.

Seeing Athalos acting as guardian for Valor's son whilst Serana was off saying war made me grin. It's great that different factions of the empire are working together for a common cause. Also, an emperor taught by Athalos is going to be unbelievably competent. Tamriel is in for a golden age.

But dude, that ending. It was so cathartic to read about the destruction of the Elven homeland. It's like bombing Nazi Germany toward the end of WWII. Yes, there are innocents, but by doing so you ensure that the militant regime never finds firm footing ever again. Way to go, Serana. Dragon empress indeed.

For the record, I don't think anyone would be opposed to a sequel. XD

Anyway, it's been a wonderful ride. You're an expert loremaster, and you'll only get better from here. Keep at it, man.

Regards,
Duesal Bladesinger
KrabreatH chapter 95 . 5/18/2016
First off, I'd like to apologize, as a reader since Dragonsoul, but only now a reviewer, that I didn't review sooner, I am truely sorry it has taken me this long.

These two stories are some of the best on this site, and I've loved them since first discovering them back near chapter 20 of Dragonsoul ( How long has it been?).

I am not sure what your plans are, as far as fanfiction writing goes, but as a tremendous scumbag of a fan, I beg you to wrap up the trilogy in some way, and bring some amount of closure to these stories.

These two stories were incredibly well done, and whatever you choose to do with this world you've forged, you have left an epic mark in the world of Elder Scrolls fanfiction.

I would go on, but it is late, I'm on a phone, and I think this functions well in getting my feelings across for this story, and your writing.
RickBe chapter 95 . 5/18/2016
I've loved this series since I found it while browsing for something new to read. This had everything I look for in a story: characters I admired and loved, an original plot, and good writing. Thank you for writing this.
Fallout2281 chapter 95 . 5/18/2016
this was a great chapter and i hope there is a sequel to this like if the Dragonborn returns to see what has happened to the empire.