Reviews for Dragonsoul
When are you adding a new chapter I love your writing?
She-Elf chapter 83 . 7/3
Lmao I really think that everyone is underestimating Valor like for fucksake he is the dragonborn. And one more thing, I'm pretty sure no one can truly ever kill a dragon except for the dragonborn so are we expecting the return of the dragon that was killed by the Aldmeri Dominion?
Anon chapter 83 . 7/3
Yo is gelebor gonna tell them that he is the last snow elf remaining in tameriel?
Trap3r chapter 82 . 4/24
And now Nirn is undone...
Nerevarine chapter 81 . 4/18
Love these books keep it up great writing.
amazing once agian please update
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 16 . 2/22
Ok, this just irks me, it's Fus Ro Dah, which means Force Balence Push. But Fus Ro Da means some different Force Balance and da isn't a word in dovahzul (means literally Dragon Language). A lot of people think that it's Da when it's Dah.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 7 . 2/21
I liked Elisif, I sad that she died, sure she wasn't the best ruler, but she was young and semi naive.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 80 . 2/20
Cliffhanger!
CinderDiamond chapter 80 . 2/11
I am sooo in love with this story
HunterKiller762 chapter 80 . 2/8
Nice update
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 80 . 2/6
Gelebor is fucking amazing? Destroy the bridge? YES. Make the damn Dominion's lives that much harder. I think guerrilla warfare would come in handy, except that Dominion soldiers would be better at it... (Khajiit and Wood Elves)

Hmmm... How to fuck with an invading army... Slash and burn for one. Make sure there's nothing for them to salvage in the countryside. Make sure they starve. Might not work, but it's worth a shot.

But on this same note, espionage is a MUST. Someone sneaky enough to poison the water and the wine. Any thieve's guild members hiding in Solitude? Meh.

Man, I wonder how Gelebor'll destroy that bridge. Wicked sun magic? Spells woven into spells until the last one sets off a chain reaction which sets off ANOTHER chain reaction. And when the dust clears the bridge is no more.

Hmm... Hey, they could weaponize that moment. Destroy the bridge as the Dominion is trying to cross. That'd be fun. :D

... Holy shit, the Falmer. How'd we forget about them? The have, like, six caves in the Reach. There's no way that they won't start picking off the Dominion army. They'd be way too tempted.

Wow, I've been rambling. Eh. Whatever. Good job with the chapter. Later, man!
If you wanna clash of clans advantage go to / - you receive free Clash of Clans gems instantly! I just tried that! (3acfhAuj7c)
Shikio chapter 79 . 12/28/2014
First review for either of your stories.

Alright now, your writing style as POV's is decent though it seems you prefer to write more on a select few over the grand of the amount of characters you provided. That is your choice since this is indeed your story.

Now, how you keep making it sound like you're making massive battles is a fair attempt although the writing makes it seem less then 200 per scene.
Possibly adding more in detail about the advantages and disadvantages of each side, besides just numbers of soldiers that are present and expect the reader to expect the side with greater numbers will win just by sheer force. Just a mere mention of the lack in detail.

If I find anything else to give an opinion on, I'll be sure to give another review.

Oh and just a minor question, Why do you prefer the armies called a "host"?

- Shikio
Robertthekingslayer chapter 79 . 12/28/2014
I enjoy this story and just too the chad guy who's has made some true points you've overlooked something major. The Thalmor or Aldmeri Dominion if you prefer are over confident. Yes they have detect life but why would they need it? They've steamed rolled the Imperials easily. They are already overconfident and after seizing the Imperial city and conquering Cyrodiil they would be extremely arrogant.