Reviews for The Trouble With Cats
KitKatt0430 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hehehe... that's hilarious. I've known cats like that, though I'm usually one of the people they'll decide act as though they like. It's because I'm allergic and they can sense it... and want to torment me with sniffles, sneezes, itchy eyes, and hives...

Or it could be because cats prefer people who don't show an inclination to mess with them; but I think my theory is equally sound. _

Though, Yuri could probably solve his problems with the cat more easily if he would ask Repede to tell her to back off. Repede is practically King of All Animals at this point, what with his territory being the whole planet and all. I'm sure the cat would back off if Repede asked nicely... or threatened her or whatever. :)

Also, the Sunscreen Warriors are from Graces, right? It's been a while since my last play through, but I think I remember Hubert geeking out about them.
Suguelya chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oho that was some kinky cuteness x) I cannot help but associate Kat with Sodia, and I don't know which one is more worrying. Yuri's paranoia around her is just too funny, but I can't blame Flynn for I'm as big a cat-lover as he is.
Estelle (I still have get used to you not mentioning her as a villain) was priceless at the end, which was very sweet btw - so were the lovely touchy moments in bed actually. Great job :)