Reviews for Master of Puppets
This was so powerful
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
nice
dancer4life5 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
WTF?! This is AH-MAH-ZING!

I'm not usually into these type of stories but it's so well written, and dark, and unique. I'm glad I had the opportunity to read it.

Awesome job, and as a harcore Bamonator I'm choosing to believe she chose Damon in the end.
NonTimetisMessor chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Wow...drop the mike...hold your horses...that was fantastical. This piece felt like a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare. It is also interesting to note that Stefan never told Damon that it was her first time. I really want to ask for a sequel but I would hate for this intense Midsummer's Night dream to end in dissatisfaction.
Swurve chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Woow
Trinity71 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Perfection. OMG!
Is there a way to persuade you to write a sequel? :) But then this story is perfect the way it is.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Very curious ending; I like it!

Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I can't say how many times I've read this piece but I'm reading it again. I am so wishing for a one shot sequel. Please! You are such a good writer.
Jen chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Brilliant. Really creative and great writing. I'm frustrated by the open ending and yet it's probably for the best because I'm unsure who I would want her to choose. Hope to read more from you soon. Jennifer x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Again I want more!
jordanjanellejoy chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I don't know how I missed this one.

It was awesome! You're one hell of a writer I will tell you that!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Reading this amazing story again! Hoping to persuade you to do a sequel! Even if it is only a one shot again... pleasssssse
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow! This is beyond amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I need a chapter 2 lol! I hope you haven't given up on divinere!
Nkhen chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
aahhhhaaahhhh!

that was excellent. exquisite. i want more. or maybe not. just leave me with this so i can go back and savor it again and again and tease out the nuances and little looks and small phrases. great story. fantastic read. yey for you!