Reviews for Thief who Lived
Victoria Ramsay chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I can't wait for more chapters! Oh, and a little tip, for now on can you please translate the non English words on the bottom of the page? I hate having to go back and forth to find out what the words mean. Thank you. Keep up the good work though.
dogman999 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Love the chapter keep u put he good work.
starboy454 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
excellent start
LokiHatake chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I like, is this going to continue?
It is the rabbit chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Just for future reference if you want it, his name is Lucius Malfoy :). I love this fic, and I hope to read more of it later :)
mattcun chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
plz write more
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Love it though a bit confusing but you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
If you want to know, his name is Draco Malfoy. Not a bad start to this story; I hope that you continue and update soon!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
update update update update update update! this is AWESOME!
Kaito Echizen chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
mmmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
Mad about the Boro chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Nice & his name is spelt: Lucius.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Awesome.
Angst-BuriTTo chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
more plz!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Love this start as a whole, have thing for Harry been skilled in manipulating cards and scrying/reading Tarot and thief Harry anyway. So no change in searching this out to read either way but...

But if reading right and Harry is Gambit fantastic as love idea but only ever found one and it stopped updating a long time ago.

Is his eyes going to change (mutant abilities come about during puberty and stressful times) and hair going to turn reddish? (Lily had red hair so could have pigments and lighten)