Reviews for Performance Anxiety
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 3 . 8/30
aaaaaah! I love this story!
janedoe15243 chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Really cool story!
TwilightCakes chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
This was lovely! Thank you for writing it.
kamjam chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I loved this but I felt sorry for Peeta at most points and finally Katniss allows them to have a relationship :-)
liljennmartin chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Positively adorable!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
omg that was awkward I don't think I finished any full sentences. Poor Peeta!
ebonyrose97 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
so funny omg i laughed so hard. so cute i think im gonna cry agh you did an amazing job
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I love this story so much! Its so accurate, their characters and everything. I cant say how much i love this fic and your other stories too! I would really love to see more of your stories! This fic made me laugh so hard and cringe at some parts, it was so much fun to read!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Well, I HAVE to review this story. First of all, let me tell you that I normally avoid Peeta/Katniss stories that involve their love-making as a primary theme. Why? Because Peeta is so unrealistically perfect that it's just plain irritating. I'm not 18. I know things. I've lived a while. And though I don't know everything about men, I do know this much...sensitive, sweet guys are rarely enthralled with sex...nor are they sex gods. In fact, I think they are usually a little clumsy and awkward. Why? Because like your Peeta, they are trying way to hard. They don't take charge because they are scared they will "do it wrong." They don't quite seem to know what to do in romance or with sexual matters. So, when people write Peeta as so dang perfect in bed...especially when he's like 19 and never done it before...I'm like, "you have got to be joking!" So, I truly appreciate that you did not do that in your story. Now, I kind of doubt he'd recover this quickly from his awkwardness, but I do admit that you never turn him into "perfect." You turn him into "better" and "more comfortable." I suspect that's realistic. Peeta is a pretty unrealistic character anyway since he's "loved" the same girl since he was five. So, I'll give you that! :-) But I just wanted you to know that I think you made him more real in this way...and that's to your credit. Seriously, good job. Your writing is excellent also. Very nice style and flow in all parts...whether romance sections or just sections of the friends talking. Very nice.
feelingshortofstable chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Oh, my goodness. There are some truly amazing lines in here... For example: "you invented my type..." Just know, that while I do not know you other than that you're a writer/lover of the hunger games, I will be off in the void at some point in the future, quoting you.

I also really enjoyed "only the best for my girl...friend?" Very smooth of Peeta.

For some reason, I actually had a tough time getting through this story, and I think it was nearly intentional. The whole point was that if they are as unevenly matched initially, then it's not going to be all rainbows and butterflies. And it took their extremely awkward experience to finally be honest with each other, remove some personal barriers, and then hmmm, meet their potential. Sorry, that was corny but I'm at a lack of words right now. Anyway, I enjoyed that realism very much. So thank you! It was a nice change of pace, and I respect the way you developed them as pair.
polarpi chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I don't know how I missed this in the first place, but I absolutely loved this story...awkward and fumbling Peeta and Katniss just might be my favorite version of these characters. Thanks again for sharing! :)
S chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Totally awesome! Love that they made up and are together again!
pokips chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
This story is pure adorable ness. And they really earned this happy, sweet, and hot ending after the previous cringey awkwardness :)
LostInSpace33 chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Such a cute story! Their awkwardness felt so authentic.
KristinaAverina chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Great AU :) Love your stories. They're always interesting and touching. Thanks for sharing your talent with us! :)