Reviews for Chained Up and Locked Down
Otaku of Anime chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Please update soon!
MoonlightSonata87 chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Her frustration seems rediculous to me. Yes she's brainwashd and such but she should see this for what it is: a reprieve. Sure Daien's father will be angry but she is better off this way. Darien will confront his father and realize what will happen to her. She will the be free either way. Darien's dad wants her no matter what Darien does.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Next, keep it coming.
Taino Delsan13 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Wow he is one evil man. I wonder what happened to him to make him lije that. He said he had a wife back then what happened to her? Great job hope you can update soon thank you for updating
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Nice chapter, keep it coming. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
This is a very interesting story! Please update soon.
jupiter2005 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
wow the whores need more discipline but it still wrong for them to be treated that way. i hope that who ever "master" son is that he is kinder than master and tries to help serena get out of there and be free and happy. keep up the good work.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Great, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
bluedragonnn chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
New reader! can't wait to see the interaction between Darien and Serena. Please update soon!
BuffyandDracoLover chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Still liking this story. It's really different from other and I am quite enjoying it. I wonder who his son is though and how thats going to to fit in. be an interesting twist to see what goes on.
Taino Delsan13 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
So the master not Darien but his dad? Oh please update as soon you can thank u for updating happy holiday
orphanaccxx chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I really like it. Good job! I enjoy your writing and the way you've created this different world with slaves is kind of fascinating. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Taino Delsan13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
in a way is tough to read but I'm interested to read it great job I can't wait to see how this story go's
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is really good, keep it up.
neebuns chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Guilty as I am in reading this, I love it! The system of slavery in this story is immensely interesting and although I should be sleeping I was quite hooked. :) Serena is such an amazingly written character and Darien as well though he is still a mastery we have yet to explore! Keep it up!