Reviews for The Great Trophy Caper Prologue
AidenSnapeSutcliff chapter 1 . 7/10
Are we getting a update soon?
AidenSnapeSutcliff chapter 10 . 6/19
More please?
JI shipper chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
Yippee! New chapters! Short and sweet, but I'll take 'em! Thanks! Can't wait for Sydney and Nadia to meet JD, and wonder how JD will react to his niece Isabelle. Pretty sure it's gonna be sweet! Thanks!
Amy chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
please please please post more
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
(irinab here, posting w/o logging in): hi! You're back! \o/
Jack and Irina's lucky with JD; the only thing to put ME to sleep as a baby was a car ride. Fortunately, our house was on a high traffic street, so my mom would take me out on the porch and I'd watch/listen to the cars go by and it'd put me to sleep, too. Mom said it must've made me think I was in one too.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Imagine my shock as I randomly decide to check the Jack/Irina filter of Alias fanfics and found you have finally updated just a few days ago in fact! THANK YOU! And nice introducing the subject of the title, the Great Trophy, it's really cool! Can't wait for future chapters! And yes, I will be here. *wink*
Aiden Sutcliff chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Hope youll finish this!
jes004 chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
I do plan to finish this fic. I've had this chapter on my computer for a while. I just wasn't happy with it, so it has undergone some revisions. I'm hoping I caught all of the changes. Next chapter is partially written, and the rest has been rummaging in my head for a while. I have to write it, just to get it out of there ;-) Sorry it took so long to update. I'm trying to give this fic a light, humorous feel, in keeping with 'The Great Trophy Caper'. I do hope I am achieving that. Feedback is welcome.
JI shipper chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
THANK YOU for updating! I loved the original great trophy caper story, so I was really hoping that you get to continue this prologue. Nice twist, having Jack's mother still alive and a CIA agent to boot, albeit formerly. Hee! So I guess, now we know where Jack and Sydney, and let's now also include Nadia, got their spy genes from. Haha! Hope this new chapter means that you haven't given up this story. We, JI shippers, are badly in need of fics. Thanks! Forever and a day, xoxo
seibelle chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
That was sweet. More please.
seibelle chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Alias will not be Alias without Ron Rifkin and Slone. However, I think they should have introduced someone else as a new antagonist. As much as I like season 4, they made the US government look stupid by repeatedly pardoning him only to be betrayed all the time. Oh well.
seibelle chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Thank goodness Cuvee's dead. Creepy guy.
seibelle chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Oh Jack, poor man. And poor Spymommy too. At least their children are alive and adorable too.
JD sounds like a prodigy. Not really unexpected. With those as his parents.
seibelle chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
I love Isabella Rossellini and Katya, except for the sleeping with Jack part. Ewww. Hahaha
Glad you also made Nadia as Jack's daughter.
seibelle chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I know I haven't reviewed in this story yet. Mind you, I am ecstatic that you're still writing J/I after all these years. Yay! Thank you.