Reviews for The Great Trophy Caper Prologue
NardK chapter 11 . 5/1
Hi!
I don’t usually read fan fiction but I just decided to see what was out there and came across this story. I really like it and look forward to reading more in the near future. It will be interesting to see whether Irina can be trusted or not, you have questioned her motives in the characters. I think Irina was conflicted between doing her job and her feelings for Jack, plus realising she was never there for Sydney and Nadia. I always thought Nadia was Jack’s daughter too - hated how, in the show, the writers wrote she was Sloane’s daughter. I also like the playful banter between Jack and Katya, I wish they brought Katya in the show more to stir things up.
Anyway, thought I would leave a review!
I hope you update soon!
Thank you! :)
AgentWannabe chapter 11 . 1/27/2020
Wow! Sorry to just come across this story today and i cant thank you enough for the update. U bring back life to Alias especially with this beautifully crafted Jack/Irina fic. Love this sweet family moments.. I so adore u right now. Thank u! Take whatever time u need, just keep this story alive! Looking forward to it. :)
JI Shipper chapter 11 . 8/15/2019
Thank you! And obviously, no worries about how long it takes new chapters to come. Hardcore ALIAS and J/I fans are still here, quietly rechecking fanfic dot net for new ALIAS content. LOL! Thanks for your efforts!
Danielle chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
please please please post more
Travon203 chapter 11 . 6/24/2019
Please update soon! It's so good to see Alias fanfics being revamped again!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2019
Hi irinab here, don't worry about it being a long time; we're all still here, happy new year!
AidenSnapeSutcliff chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Are we getting a update soon?
AidenSnapeSutcliff chapter 10 . 6/19/2018
More please?
JI shipper chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
Yippee! New chapters! Short and sweet, but I'll take 'em! Thanks! Can't wait for Sydney and Nadia to meet JD, and wonder how JD will react to his niece Isabelle. Pretty sure it's gonna be sweet! Thanks!
Amy chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
please please please post more
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2017
(irinab here, posting w/o logging in): hi! You're back! \o/
Jack and Irina's lucky with JD; the only thing to put ME to sleep as a baby was a car ride. Fortunately, our house was on a high traffic street, so my mom would take me out on the porch and I'd watch/listen to the cars go by and it'd put me to sleep, too. Mom said it must've made me think I was in one too.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Imagine my shock as I randomly decide to check the Jack/Irina filter of Alias fanfics and found you have finally updated just a few days ago in fact! THANK YOU! And nice introducing the subject of the title, the Great Trophy, it's really cool! Can't wait for future chapters! And yes, I will be here. *wink*
Aiden Sutcliff chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Hope youll finish this!
jes004 chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
I do plan to finish this fic. I've had this chapter on my computer for a while. I just wasn't happy with it, so it has undergone some revisions. I'm hoping I caught all of the changes. Next chapter is partially written, and the rest has been rummaging in my head for a while. I have to write it, just to get it out of there ;-) Sorry it took so long to update. I'm trying to give this fic a light, humorous feel, in keeping with 'The Great Trophy Caper'. I do hope I am achieving that. Feedback is welcome.
JI shipper chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
THANK YOU for updating! I loved the original great trophy caper story, so I was really hoping that you get to continue this prologue. Nice twist, having Jack's mother still alive and a CIA agent to boot, albeit formerly. Hee! So I guess, now we know where Jack and Sydney, and let's now also include Nadia, got their spy genes from. Haha! Hope this new chapter means that you haven't given up this story. We, JI shippers, are badly in need of fics. Thanks! Forever and a day, xoxo