Reviews for Down The River Anduin
princesaangelbebe chapter 33 . 10/31
I was not expecting this, I was not expecting any of it.. the twists the turns.. Boromir was a fantasy? It was such a beautiful story... thank you for sharing it... although I wished she had seen him one last time... heard him as a goodbye to him... you know... regardless it was perfect
Rukatana chapter 1 . 9/21
It wa a good read, but still pissed that Borimir was never actually there. I was looking for an OCxBorimir fanfic, not a OcxOc.
Trunksymia chapter 30 . 9/18
Im confused wheres boromir?
Trunksymia chapter 29 . 9/13
Huh? I confused
IchigoKomo-Chan chapter 18 . 5/18
awwwww. isnt taht what we all want in our deepest of hearts?

a man, vowing to be our fortress and shelter?

I can honestly say, I am. And this fiction is still my favorite Boromance out there in the ocean of fanfics.
He is such a wonderful character, and as a long-time gamer girl, i find him to be the perfect noble paladin. Your OC is developing beautifully! Every single chapter is worth the wait!

hugs and kisses from germany!
annafan chapter 18 . 5/17
Okay, I have to admit to having a central issue with the premise of this chapter: most people I've heard talk about work in law enforcement dealing with rape victims say that one of many issues they have with their work is the detrimental effect it has on their personal lives (a need for compartmentalization and emotional distance which may leave you finding even affection difficult to handle, never mind raunchy sex). I can see you were chuffed about coming up with this scene and wanted to put it somewhere in the plot but for me it really doesn't fit here. I just don't buy the idea that she's going to come back from dealing with the brutal rape of a 17 year old virgin and want to play mildly kinky sex games culminating in her urging Boromir to fuck her so hard it hurts. Just not able to believe it and because I can't muster the necessary suspension of disbelief I can't enjoy the smut.
lestibur chapter 16 . 1/31
nice chapter, but i almost forgot this fic, please don't let pass too much time between the update of chapters
IchigoKomo-Chan chapter 15 . 1/31
here I was, sitting at my laptop, writing away at my recent fanfic, absentmindely checking my email. and BOOM. i screeched like a crazy cat lady.
my husband asked in a voice something very close to terrified what happened. and i told him about a new chapter from my favorite boromance. he is still gazing funny at me.

But to business: these two always make my heart ache and my tummy fuzzy. i love them. Thanks for the latest chapter and the sweet confession at the end!

lots of love from germany!
dreaming-world chapter 14 . 1/24
Just loving this story please update soon
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
That was short chapter. Was this a filler? Felt like it. It was still good to read.
lestibur chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
1 to 14 Chapter, great fic man!
Raider-K chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Great 2nd chapter-I was completely on edge when he first grabbed her! I also really liked how you wrote Cory's study of Boromir's clothing and other possessions.
Raider-K chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I loved this first chapter. Great characterization and detail. Compelling opening scenes!
IchigoKomo-Chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Ahhhhhh, finally! It took him long enough. Thanks for the smutty fluffy chapter! Very well done! :)
Smiling and Dying chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I truly love this fic, the writting, the history, oh god, it's really good.
I hope you update this soon :3